ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Will there be any customization options implemented for the girls? The art looks amazing, and I would love to have the ability to customize them based on how corrupted they are.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
On my computer the battles are still lagging/freezing I try to combat in cloud tower and take multiple losses yet in the change log it says the combat was fixed so why the lag/freeze or inability to attack/defend?
Hmmm I think I'll have to make an ultra compressed version. Our images are quite sizeable and both the artist and I have a decent PC and phone, so we never run into this issue. I'll try to release a compressed version soon.

I can still start the quest to get Stella's ring at night even after it's done so I think it's a bug
Fuck, I thought I fixed this one. I'll look into it.

Will there be any customization options implemented for the girls? The art looks amazing, and I would love to have the ability to customize them based on how corrupted they are.
We're going to give them clothes that you can buy for them later on. We already made a clothing store, the rest will follow soon, maybe, perhaps.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kuhoka4 and ayy

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
For the ones experiencing some low fps/freezing etc:
I just uploaded a compressed version which may help on:
Just download the files containing "-compressed" in the file name.

Reactions: kuhoka4

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Can you tell me what I'm missing? Posted my Gallery on page 38.

Yagarox

Mar 27, 2020
Hi guys, wonderful job with this game btw. I'm encountering a problem with the last update which is I'm playing on my old save from the older patch and I don't have new quests that appear. I can fck stella in the shower, wich is new, yet I don't know how to proceed to unlock the other new content

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Technically it's not freezing it's the shield and attack buttons when clicked that it at times for me doesn't even kick in and I take a good full 2 or more attacks in a row granted I've slacked off for levelling up my character for having higher HP still though I've played similar games with the combat system and it had nothing to do with my computer that the mouse clicks onto the respective buttons worked even in previous versions of this game I had no issues in combats

Azathoth

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't been able to unlock the last two scenes. I also haven't found Musa's dildo from that quest I don't know how to get Stella's room key either. Anyone have any idea how to find it.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
looks like you're missing the scene where you cum on Tecna's ass in the fitness game

which I thought was a prerequisite to get the other Tecna scenes but *shrug*
Yeah, it's clitchy with the gallery in this Game, don't know why (I play with Joiplay) That Lucy one dissapeared too when I wanted to make the Screenshots. Luckily I had a save bevore I did her content so I unlocked it again. Is the one I'm missing a repeatable scene? Maybe I could then unlock it when I did it a second time.

Wajou

Jul 14, 2018
Just found this game today and binged it, just wanna say great job to the devs and I loved it

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah binged it, it's true to the style of the show and a bit on the character. My only criticism to the dev is that the character's lewd scene should be paced a bit better (stella being a weird pace to have sex with her but I guess we need a slutty one in the game huh?). I REALLY hope flora is done right because she's somewhat innocent that'll slowly get comfortable with sex which is the vibe I'm getting rn. Also if you want to pump out content, you don't need to animate every scene, just the important parts but yeah good parody game.

Reactions: slashslayer

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Not sure, we need to see the whole gallery to determine what you're missing.
Could be something related to Musa (the second one with the dildo)?
the newest gallery scenes i unlocked is cloud tower girls blowjoba dn darcy and stormy fun, but i cant get the last 3, what most i do

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
How to have sex with the witches? Can anyone explain?
You need to damage their clothes with the sword them you can fight them with your stronger fire power. When you defeat them you can have sex with them. Only the dark blue hair witch has 2 separate scenes to unlock.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
I'm stuck on "Gretta's bitterness". Already talked to Stella but when trying to talk with Bloom nothing happens. Stuck on part 3 of the mission. Can someone help out?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes