JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Appreciate the hint but gonna be honest I've looked through the variable viewer and still can't find it unless it has to do with "main_character = <store.M...0fd39ad0>" lol
You're close, it seems the variable viewer doesn't pick up objects/classes and only variables, so now you need to channel your inner developer and try to figure it out ;D (Or google how to access objects in python and print out their properties, I'm not making this easy for you buddy)

Last edited:

fluton176

Jun 19, 2020
Hey there everyone! Wow waking up to all these comments was nice! Thank you all for the kind comments.

As a long time lurker on this forum, we also thought: "Why the hell did nobody create this already?!". Glad we weren't the only ones.

Regarding the game, there are currently 2 scenes, one of them is the Stella showering scene. The other one is a bit trickier to find with Nova, so look out for that (TIP: explore at day and night time)! There IS sexual content in it for people who were wondering.

The game will feature other fetishes later down the line, we're DEFINITLY putting Girl-on-girl action in this one (Who wouldn't want to see that?), All the other vanilla stuff like Footjobs, Anal etc. and the bit more kinky ones.

We'll keep you posted!
Looks promising - still...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JuiceShooters

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
You're close, it seems the variable viewer doesn't pick up objects/classes and only variables, so now you need to channel your inner developer and try to figure it out ;D (Or google how to access objects in python and print out their properties, I'm not making this easy for you buddy)
i can actually respect that

Reactions: JuiceShooters

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Gotta love a game that includes a footjob scene as one of the first to be added! :D
Good luck with the development, and hope there's more good stuff to come!(Especially feet related... though I don't wanna sound like some people here who are begging in bunch of threads just to add more footjob scenes XD)
Footjob content is way overdone..feet wise get going on the sensual part with the girls engaging in on toe sucking/foot worshipping...as from a player perspective I see good promise for this game however if the footjob is going on a majority then bad review from me cuz it's sign that it'll be just as games before it and that has been getting pretty boring

Reactions: Touhou

Weed007

Jun 24, 2018
Got it. Can I reveal it or should I just keep it to myself?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes