JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
any news on an update estimate?
should not take very long before public version of the V.0.0.3 is out, I know it's out for members on Patreon, so my guess, somewhere next week, but I don't know about the exact release date
How about in 2 days? ;) You were close florameriadoc! I'll try to keep this topic updated also when the time comes.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
How about in 2 days? ;) You were close florameriadoc! I'll try to keep this topic updated also when the time comes.
Exactly as an earlier post said on the 27th of September the version went to patreon that day and WILL be out for public in 2 weeks after the patreon release meaning that public release will be out tomorrow October 11th to assist with those on the accurate calculations

Feb 6, 2018
Also I seem to encounter some sort of glitch? When spying on Musa for the second time the concert prompts just keep repeating. Wait for the show to start -> everything plays out as usual -> the option is still there.
Is it supposed to be like that until I got what she needs to relax before the show or is is some sort of loop?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Also I seem to encounter some sort of glitch? When spying on Musa for the second time the concert prompts just keep repeating. Wait for the show to start -> everything plays out as usual -> the option is still there.
Is it supposed to be like that until I got what she needs to relax before the show or is is some sort of loop?
Oh it's some kind of loop, we may further the story from there later but we kept it in for now :)

Reactions: Dan3000
Feb 6, 2018
Well that said, great stuff! Ok eventhough 2 scenes (one of which is just spying) are a bit small for an update, it is pretty good stuff (more footjobs pls lul, take it lightly pls), considering the state your team is at as I believe you said your illustrator is busy rn. Can't wait for the next update and scenes that will be playing out! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuiceShooters

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Look cool, i love the art style and can't wait to try it. However, i think i'll wait for a couple updates because there's still not so many scenes.... i guess...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JuiceShooters

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
after i enter in the shower with stella it's there any sex scene ? i unlock the dildo scene and the game thing with the cum

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes