Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Btw, can you make cake in this game or you can only buy them from store?
Cakes, "tart slices", cookies and one or two other baked sweets. I believe the basic sponge cake was FIRE: wheat+milk+egg but quite a few versions were produced by adding one ingredient to the base recipe rather than combining it with the already-baked cake.

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
For some reason my save broke on day 97 after 9 hours of gameplay... Thanks god the game has the auto save function.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Would be really convenient if we could upgrade to 4.2.3 (Current Latest on Eng Dlsite) somehow, from our 4.2.1 (Current on F95).
It says the upgrades include some bug fixes and typos fixes (Hopefully for the whole english text in the game).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would be really convenient if we could upgrade to 4.2.3...
Problem is I think the uploader koinzell- actually bought the game themselves, and they've vanished. Can't find any newer version on any other site, so you'd have to make a update request and hope someone else will buy it.

I have the game on Steam, but it seems to have been abandoned and never got those updates.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what are those updates?
Just bug and typo fixes as far as I can tell, the standard DLSite isn't very detailed.

Edit - There's a change log in the 4.2.3 folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NeroTheWolf

Oct 21, 2017
Those empty black bars on the first screenshot are the save slots, click on one...
i tryied clicking on them, maybe any file is out of place can u help me check up?
can u show me the location where ur save files are being stored? i found another folder in my desktop with just a empty folder called SAVE with nothing inside maybe is it...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It tells me to double click on the girl during the scene but nothing happens
Double left click should should start it, changing your mouse pointer into a hand. If not try clicking faster maybe, it does have to be done faster than you need to click to game folder to opening it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes