2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm just downloading the game now, but it's most likely going to be 00console.rpy like every other ren'py game. Get Notepad ++ to edit the file.
Ok thanks, but after edited, how active the console in the game? Which key do I press?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
anyone have the answers for deaths questions?
If they're not new ones, check OP with spoiler 'Riddle Answers'. Death one ought be the same riddle, depending on how far in the game you are... Also keep in mind there might be 3 riddles to solve (depending on path I believe).

Save before, try answers, reload if you failed. ;) But I guess you can recognise the correct scene of the 3 by comparing the answers which fit best. There is some logic involved after all, only one answer makes sense if you think of it. Still need to play the new version myself, don't know if there are some new riddles waiting.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
this is buggy game...i'm stuck in b/w with every action in mine leading to error and moreover how to visit travern at night when all you got is ambush and sleeping option..

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I have a little problem with cheat or console, I do anything - config.console = true, options ok. Shift + O console working. and when i use any cheat so it's not working.
Bez názvu.png
and write me this.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
latest update isn't worth it, barely any content

I fused, resized, and altered the ratios of two of the images since they were way off

PongLenis22

Aug 26, 2017
What in the actual fuck??? Been playing for like 2 hours, the church guy asked one of my lungs for 10 diamonds, did it twice and now Game Over? Without saving???? Love this game!!!!

D

Deleted member 99138

Most idiotic, pointless and absurd game i have ever seen. No progress, minigame of cards is just absurd and just keep doing same shit with no progress.
I have played many games, but this is really bad, drawings or pretty good, game is horrible.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes