2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Changelog for 2.2 : no idea if released or not.

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the timing of this release. One of my artists has been sick for a number of weeks and was only recently able to complete their piece.

Changelog:

- Recoloured some BGs

- Fixed some resolution issues

- Added a few HD BGs and character art

- Redid the introduction sequence

- Cleaned up a few files

- Added two main paths: Royalty Path and Afterlife path

- Added Genie content

- Added Snow White content

- Added Onia content

- Added a few extra scenes

This build is a little experimental as it isn't 2.5. The next build will focus solely on the afterlife path whilst the following will focus on the royalty path which will then come together in version 2.5.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Changelog for 2.2 : no idea if released or not.

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the timing of this release. One of my artists has been sick for a number of weeks and was only recently able to complete their piece.

Changelog:

- Recoloured some BGs

- Fixed some resolution issues

- Added a few HD BGs and character art

- Redid the introduction sequence

- Cleaned up a few files

- Added two main paths: Royalty Path and Afterlife path

- Added Genie content

- Added Snow White content

- Added Onia content

- Added a few extra scenes

This build is a little experimental as it isn't 2.5. The next build will focus solely on the afterlife path whilst the following will focus on the royalty path which will then come together in version 2.5.
Beat me to it, cheers mate!

I understand that this release might seem a little jumbled for you guys but I promise that it will get more stable as it follows.

I'd also like to apologise for the delay which is explained above.

Cheers lads!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Beat me to it, cheers mate!

I understand that this release might seem a little jumbled for you guys but I promise that it will get more stable as it follows.

I'd also like to apologise for the delay which is explained above.

Cheers lads!
To finish the comment from the Patreon post - "The release is currently for $5+ patrons due to the wait. It will open up in roughly a week." So - 2.2 is coming...

Reactions: ponyguy and setter6

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
damn this has come a long ass way.... last I tried was one of his original builds... I might just have to back him for a bit

Dajose

May 8, 2017
its really slow in terms of *sex* content. but art + story is really something special. i mean, yes its far streched in terms of actual plot story but it does it in a good way.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
can u even call this an update? 3 mins gameplay
i cant find half the stuff there is in the changelog
and u can summon snow white after shes kidnapped

im supposed to restart from beginning? again?

M

MantisK

For as much content as this has, it has lots of blank pages and ignores most of the nudity and sex it puts in the story.
The grind took a minute to figure out, and no quest log makes it confusing. Luckily you can jump the gun on some things and unluckily not on others.
Needs more images to fill the blanks. Still have a while to go and barely entered the second part.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes