KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry, where is the living room? I'm supposed to interact with Karlee and Kylie there but there isn't a location like this, and just leaving the room (which seems to lead to the living room) doesn't trigger anything.
the living room is when you enter your home ore leave your room

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Sorry, where is the living room? I'm supposed to interact with Karlee and Kylie there but there isn't a location like this, and just leaving the room (which seems to lead to the living room) doesn't trigger anything.
Hi, The living room is the room when you enter the house or leave your bedroom. To interact with someone there, that person must be in the same room at that time. Try to skip time a few times and the respective pictures of Kylie or Karlee should appear.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Good game.... but stuck with bugs... listing all bugs I found below:

Melissa: Home not found.
Voilet: is not at home on Tuesday Evening.
Vacation with Nia & Sasha loops again and again every weekend, also Karlee with Nia repeats...

Story doent progress because of these, and I am stuck.. if I am doing anything wrong plz let me know..

Cheers

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Good game.... but stuck with bugs... listing all bugs I found below:

Melissa: Home not found.
Voilet: is not at home on Tuesday Evening.
Vacation with Nia & Sasha loops again and again every weekend, also Karlee with Nia repeats...

Story doent progress because of these, and I am stuck.. if I am doing anything wrong plz let me know..

Cheers
Hi, sorry for the bugs. I already created a hotfix and I am currently in the process of uploading it. I think in an hour at the latest (slow internet) I'll post the link in Discord. As soon as possible I will change this page. All the bugs you listed should be fixed.

Reactions: Atlas82

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
honestly it's a few bug fixes from a full game
Also I'm not one of your patreons but I found the cheat code super easy maybe try to secure it better

ventyl

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, sorry for the bugs. I already created a hotfix and I am currently in the process of uploading it. I think in an hour at the latest (slow internet) I'll post the link in Discord. As soon as possible I will change this page. All the bugs you listed should be fixed.
Your Discord???

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi, I just finished my first hotfix, I hope to have removed all the bugs mentioned. If I missed any, please let me know.
Changes:
-Melissa's house is fixed
-Violet not appearing in your house fixed.
-Nia's loop fixed
-Blank screen when interacting with Lacy and Athena was fixed.
-all images are with lowercase letters and without " ' "
-option to remove "step"

Until this page is edited feel free to use one of the one of the following links.

it seems there is still the same problem with Melissa, so just use the cheat code "ThankU". Decrease Melissa's subtask , it should then say

"Current Influencelevel: 2
Current Subtask: 2 "

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

"Current Influencelevel: 3
Current Subtask: 0 "
Click finish and Melissa's home is unlocked

Thanks for the patience, I found the bug in Melissa's Quest and fixed it along with a few minor bugs. So here is the second hotfix version:

Last edited:

ventyl

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, I just finished my first hotfix, I hope to have removed all the bugs mentioned. If I missed any, please let me know.
Changes:
-Melissa's house is fixed
-Violet not appearing in your house fixed.
-Nia's loop fixed
-Blank screen when interacting with Lacy and Athena was fixed.
-all images are with lowercase letters and without " ' "
-option to remove "step"

Until this page is edited feel free to use one of the one of the following links.

Mega
Thanks Dude!!!

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Hey developer, if you use specific case when calling a file in your game, please make sure the file is using that specific case. Example if in your code it says 'bedroom.jpg' then make sure the file is named that and NOT 'Bedroom.jpg', those are two different files. NAMING CONVENTION MATTERS!!

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hey developer, if you use specific case when calling a file in your game, please make sure the file is using that specific case. Example if in your code it says 'bedroom.jpg' then make sure the file is named that and NOT 'Bedroom.jpg', those are two different files. NAMING CONVENTION MATTERS!!
Hi,
are you refering to version 0.1 or the hotfix (can't change the page yet, so only in one post so far). If this has occurred in hotix version as well, I'm sorry, I was hoping I found everything.

Reactions: Vixxel

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Where can I find Athena Faris ??
You find her after Melissa's quest. I'm sorry if you used the v0.1 version. There seems to be a bug there that interrupts Melissa's story. In a post here I posted the link to the hotfix version, there it should work, if not please contact me.

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
First of all, very nice game dev, nice job. I just want to ask, why is there no audio in the videos? And also, are you planning on adding it? I think it would really improve the game.

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
Very impressive 0.1 with some bugs to fix
Keepin my eye on this one

Bugs/issues i’ve found
Violet (impossible to find on tuesday evening)
Nia (quest goes on a loop)
Athena&lacy (blank screen although if u try to click on either or em speratly it says passage does not exist,so it could be just nothing there when click on both as well rather than a bug..needs confirmation from dev)
Savanah ( since there is no way to continue on lacy&athena quest this breaks the quest for savanah as well)

Overall like i said very impressive start hope it continues on this trend ,looking forward for next update
Same problmes

Reactions: krkarr

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
are you refering to version 0.1 or the hotfix (can't change the page yet, so only in one post so far). If this has occurred in hotix version as well, I'm sorry, I was hoping I found everything.
This was version 0.1, I did not see the Hotfix when I downloaded. Awesome that you looked into it, thank you!!

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to be stuck on Continue with Melissa's story
her office is a black screen n i see no quests for her
digging the game though

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
First of all, very nice game dev, nice job. I just want to ask, why is there no audio in the videos? And also, are you planning on adding it? I think it would really improve the game.
I thought about it, but decided against it, because in the videos that do not directly involve sex is often spoken and that so does not fit the theme. Maybe I'll add that in the future, maybe only for the sex scenes, where it does not break the "story".

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes