FYI
version Faitytale v0.1 hotfix
*bug*
Kylie bedroom
Tuesday night
Kylie parameters
1642699943379.png
Blank screen
In sugarcube added 1 to subtask and retried.
Progressing.

Also a misspell in the previous screen
1642700061285.png

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
Is there something that I need to do to unlock Melissa's house? The quest tell me to visit he house but I don't have the option

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
bug
hotfix version
day 17
evening
Violet at my home living room
violet parameters
1642702760752.png
interact with violet
blank screen

moved influence level to 3 and progressed
did not feel like story continuity

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
i used the original till the hotfix came out, both gave me the same results
it seems there is still the same problem with Melissa, so just use the cheat code "ThankU". Decrease Melissa's subtask , it should then say

"Current Influencelevel: 2
Current Subtask: 2 "

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

"Current Influencelevel: 3
Current Subtask: 0 "
Click finish and Melissa's home is unlocked

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Is there something that I need to do to unlock Melissa's house? The quest tell me to visit he house but I don't have the option
it seems there is still the same problem with Melissa, so just use the cheat code "ThankU". Decrease Melissa's subtask , it should then say

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I see the mindcontrol tag, Im not one for tryin initial releases but if there is a decent amount of MC content in it or coming soon, perhaps consider posting a thread to hypnopics?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hi grimm2022 . First of all, very nice game, impressive for a first try. It is also SUPER refreshing to get such a fleshed out game as a first release instead of just the result of a couple of weekends of screwing around :) So extra kudos.

Also very impressed with the speed you got a hotfix out, very much appreciated. For me though the Nia loop still persists. Using it and the cheat I can see the Influence level at 4 after the weekend retreat, then counting up from subtask 0 to 1 etc, still it"s the same steps as before (visiting her at home > restaurant > getting Stepsis to teach her etc.).

I am also getting the Savannah introduction again. I am attaching my Save game here, in case you'd like to have a look.

Cheers!

Reactions: SF13213455

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
good for 0.1 version i hope this game have a "succesor" of spell 4 all an not be abandoned

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I just finished my first hotfix, I hope to have removed all the bugs mentioned. If I missed any, please let me know.
Changes:
-Melissa's house is fixed
-Violet not appearing in your house fixed.
-Nia's loop fixed
-Blank screen when interacting with Lacy and Athena was fixed.
-all images are with lowercase letters and without " ' "
-option to remove "step"

Until this page is edited feel free to use one of the one of the following links.

Mega

Thanks for the patience, I found the bug in Melissa's Quest and fixed it along with a few minor bugs. So here is the second hotfix version:

No Matter what hotfix I get I keep getting the blank screen with Athena/Lacy. Every download it says - Cant create file Athena Combined, Athena Event 1, and Athena Event 2. (this is after downloading Hotfix 2)

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
No Matter what hotfix I get I keep getting the blank screen with Athena/Lacy. Every download it says - Cant create file Athena Combined, Athena Event 1, and Athena Event 2. (this is after downloading Hotfix 2)
Ok - after going back and forth with the blank screen about 10 times - the images came up... so yay!

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
if theres tons of mind control then i doubt it be boring, unless you do kinda the boring taking way to long mind control with no corruption/mind break/mindless stuff

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Really appreciate the quick hot fixes, but maybe next time just make the HTML file for download not all the img as well
doesn't bother me since internet is pretty quick in my area, but some take a long time to download a big file

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Very nice game and as for the first release it really has a lot of content which is rather rare so it's definitely a big plus of this game already at the beginning.
The only thing that worries me a little is that for so many available girls we don't have any milfs, so I hope the dev plans to add also some hot milfs, because I would love to see MC with his mom, aunt(s), maybe some milf neighbors and also some milf teachers would be nice.
Apart from the lack of milfs in the game I have nothing to complain about, because apparently the dev quickly released even a bugfix when he got the information that something doesn't work so it's also a big plus for him that he pays attention to what the community writes here,
I wish the dev good luck with this project and I'm looking forward to the next updates hoping for some milfs in them as well.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes