reaper2332

Nov 4, 2017
Very impressive 0.1 with some bugs to fix
Keepin my eye on this one

Bugs/issues i’ve found
Violet (impossible to find on tuesday evening)
Nia (quest goes on a loop)
Athena&lacy (blank screen although if u try to click on either or em speratly it says passage does not exist,so it could be just nothing there when click on both as well rather than a bug..needs confirmation from dev)
Savanah ( since there is no way to continue on lacy&athena quest this breaks the quest for savanah as well)

Overall like i said very impressive start hope it continues on this trend ,looking forward for next update

im haveing the same proplems

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
I can't get nia to show up at the park. Haven't gotten far enough with Violet or Melissa to comment on bugs yet. Savanna shows up at noon in the office and i can up her love but she isn't apart of any quests and nothing else seems to involver aside from a nondescript lunch that isn't even confirmed.

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
Any way to get a mediafire or gofile link? With Nopy gone, those are the only fast hosts left.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Nia's house works... people are just not noticing that the knock on your door at the office at noon
ends up being Nia
Melissa's house doesn't show up and you can't find Violet at your house on Tuesday

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
To increase compatibility with any OS other than Windows, please rename the image files using all lowercase names and avoid using ' in the name. Linux and MacOS are both cap sensitive and, the file "Kylie's Bedroom.jpg" will not load correctly if you wrote "kylie's bedroom.jpg" in the html. The use of the single quote in the name will also prevent simple scripts to from renaming all the files.
I will change it as soon as possible.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Honestly this shouldn't even be called a first release, this has at least 5x more content than a normal first release. With that however, there is a fair amount of small bugs and quest hints could be more specific like "Find Karlee in the living room on the weekdays", I notice you do that for some but not others. Aside from that I think most of the bugs were mentioned by Killer94. Don't know when Melissa's house was supposed to appear since I hacked it in but that could also be a potential bug (her questline didn't unlock anything. To end it off though, its a great game for an HTML. Lots of potential here so I wish you good luck.

PS I was really hoping you would continue the gullible Kendra path or have a girl that's gullible/naive.

Reactions: HenrySapin

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
For me its telling me to visit melissa at her house, but i cant see her house. Also its telling me to visit Savannah in her bedroom, but I also cant see her house.
Hi, I just tried this 3 times, of which once I got the same error with Melissa's house and 2 times it worked as it should. Actually, after Melissa was influenced the first time, you talked to her in the park, increased her love and trust again, a quest should appear where you should talk to her Friday early afternoon after class, after which you are invited to her house. I am sorry that this does not work. If several people report the problem and I can't create the first update fast enough, I might unlock the cheatcode for the first version. But I'll try to solve this and the other problems in the next days.

As for Savannah, since she moved into your house before, her bedroom is in your house. Is there also a problem with that?

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Besides the violet at your home bug, it looks like when I enter melissas office (without knocking now) its just blank and I have to roll back.
Hi, if possible could you click on Relationship in the game and tell me which influencelevel and subtask are with Melissa? That would help me a lot to find and fix the error. Thank you.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I have the same issues that some people have previously reported.

Violet (impossible to find on tuesday evening)
Nia (quest goes on a loop)
Can't meet with Melissa at her home due to not actually knowing where she lives xD.

Having said that, this 0.1 has a ton of content and it's a lot of fun.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
a realy nice game so far. and ther is the sandbox tag missing ;)
and as far i only have the Violet bug were she is impossible to find on tuesday evening i even have here stats love and trust on 20 but nothing

Last edited:

alekve

Feb 23, 2019
For the fixing the Melissa bug:
Activate cheats with the code "ThankU", decrease Melissa's subtask one time, it should then say

"Current Influencelevel: 2
Current Subtask: 2 "

Click finish and then go back to cheats again and increase the subtask back up again so that it says

"Current Influencelevel: 3
Current Subtask: 0 "
Click finish and Melissa's home is unlocked

Reactions: Tinuss

EzuDakLord

Mar 31, 2019
The setting is...how can I say...non particularly peculiar. But the roster is good, and I hope the story will too.

Please, can anybody who will play the game tell me if the current content is enough for being enjoyable? It would be truly thoughtful.
ya the is plenty but after a wialy Melissa cant be continued as cant find house and that will stop others to

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, where is the living room? I'm supposed to interact with Karlee and Kylie there but there isn't a location like this, and just leaving the room (which seems to lead to the living room) doesn't trigger anything.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes