morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, honestly I'm a little confused right now.
I've alded your savefile to the latest hotfix version, finished Introduction on Savannah, interacted with Karlee, called Nia into my office, interacted with her in her office, and interacted with her outside on Friday.
Everything worked for me. I'll keep an eye out to see if others still have the same problem.
Yeah that works, no issues. The Problem is, that I already had done all that right before that save. Might be an artifact from the previous, unpatched version though and not affect people who play with all fixes in place from the start. Thanks for checking.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Lotta bugs but solid first release, there's a lot of content and the writing isn't the worst. Good choice of actors too.

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
Really great start, as others mentioned lots of content, and personally I really like the choise of girls and the teasing happening gradualy, keep up the good work!

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Could somebody please upload just the fixed html file? Really don't want to download 1.59 GB just for a single tiny file.
grimm2022 so i have testet your first fix on Chrome and everthing work at it should no bugs and havent used the cheat :)
could ther be a way to upload the hotfix2 on mega? than i can test it as well ore if you onli have patched the html file than that would be ok as well if you could uploud the htm file only :)
Hi and thank you for that.
Here is the link for HTML of the second hotfix

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me what mind control is in this game and how prominent it is?
The whole story is that you make a contract with a Fairy and she uses her power to change minds. SO its very prominent, it happens all the time

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
So I downloaded the hotfix (html version of hotfix 2) and now the girl's bedrooms have missing images?

EDIT - Melissa's office is also missing an image, as is Violet's Home. Nia's Office as well.

All these missing images are with the Edge Browser and involve the navigation menu.

EDIT 2 - I also tried with Chrome, the images are missing there as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatsu13 and Hulktim

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
So I downloaded the hotfix (html version of hotfix 2) and now the girl's bedrooms have missing images?

EDIT - Melissa's office is also missing an image, as is Violet's Home. Nia's Office as well.

All these missing images are with the Edge Browser and involve the navigation menu.

Have you used the hotfix2 html with the first relise ore with the hotfix1 version?

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Ye I used Hot Fix 2 version...
Hi do you only use the HTML version of the hotfix2 or also the img folder? I had to rename some images so that there is no " ' " in them anymore.
If you use this version and still no images are displayed, could you tell me the influence level and the subtask (both displayed under "Relationship"? That would make troubleshooting much easier. Thank you.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021

Hi are you using the hotfix 2 version and if so do you only use the HTML of the hotfix2 or also the img folder? I had to rename some images so that there is no " ' " in them anymore. Which is fitting for the places you mentioned.
If you use this version and still no images are displayed, could you tell me the influence level and the subtask (both displayed under "Relationship"? That would make troubleshooting much easier. Thank you.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Hi are you using the hotfix 2 version and if so do you only use the HTML of the hotfix2 or also the img folder? I had to rename some images so that there is no " ' " in them anymore. Which is fitting for the places you mentioned.
hase you renamed the images in hotfix1 ore hotfix2?
(Hast du die Images in hotfix1 oder hotfix2 umbenant?)
(und in discord wäre es nicht schlecht wenn du den discussion channel von dem beitrits channel trennst da man dann eine bessere übersicht hat :) )
after a new game i found another misspelling 01.PNG (entweder kindertageseinrichtung= children's daycare oder kindergarten=playschool das wäre das was ich so dafür gefunden habe ;) )

Last edited:

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
hase you renamed the images in hotfix1 ore hotfix2?
(Hast du die Images in hotfix1 oder hotfix2 umbenant?)
(und in discord wäre es nicht schlecht wenn du den discussion channel von dem beitrits channel trennst da man dann eine bessere übersicht hat :) )
after a new game i found another misspelling View attachment 1610228 (entweder kindertageseinrichtung= children's daycare oder kindergarten=playschool das wäre das was ich so dafür gefunden habe ;) )
As always thank you. I renamed the images in hotfix1.
Kindergarten is also an english word. I know, you don't think so, but I just checked again to be on the safe side.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
As always thank you. I renamed the images in hotfix1.
Kindergarten is also an english word. I know, you don't think so, but I just checked again to be on the safe side.
ok i have read the wiky to this and orginaly it cams from germany and in usa it has the thame name becous the first in usa was founded by german refugees at 1856 nice to nowe this xDD

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Very good game. Only real negative (assuming the fixes actually work) is I would like a few of the videos to have sound. Not all since there are a ton of them. Maybe half of them.

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
pretty solid start, a lot of content for release version, but Im stuck on Mellissa story, her quests dont showing and her office is just black screen

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes