Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I really appreciated the navigation in this game. It is a small thing, but I find usually my biggest annoyance with HTML games is the needing to move 6 or even 8 times to get from point A to point B. Given the hundreds of times one must travel, having almost any travel possible within 3 clicks actually does a lot for quality of life.

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
0.2 ? but i think i downloaded 0.2 couple of days before the post was updated. was it a hotfix or smth?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Wow, picking up a 0.2 game and finding one that could be complete is real cool. Absolutely puts the lazy ass majority of "0.1" html games to shame.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
0.2 ? but i think i downloaded 0.2 couple of days before the post was updated. was it a hotfix or smth?
Hi, for a few weeks there was a v0.1 hotfix2 version. I uploaded v0.2 here 2 days ago, but it took a bit until the update was accepted and showed up under Latest Updates.

Reactions: Seawulf00

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi, sorry for that. I can't give you a perfect solution right now, but maybe the Savestate will help you.
Can you make a fix for this? I dont want to use other people's save with things i might have not done or done and with different name

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
overall good. solid qol. fair amount of visuals and consistency.
cannot really point a finger on anything. but i will try. :devilish: grimm2022

vids.as some ppl noted, different mc is no good. if possible - cut males out or retouch somehow. ; some sequences are indeed weird. like gial undresses, bends over and nothing happens. (maybe magic power malfunction, cannot tell) ;

some suggest 'gaming' elements like choices-options but im fine with just usual tracking routine.
(caz choices and variations usually makes my gameplay shorter & with missed leftovers not worthy of any replaying but which are negging me)

tips. on a separate button, all being shown at once, copypastable. (already better than in 75% of games.)
yet for me truly functional tips = available [mantained open-seen] without blocking main ui (pages with locations). (thus excluding tirggered scenes pages with its multimedia &text formated the usual way. no harm caz u dont need it there) i wonder if it is possible caz i think there will be enough space if to move top visual frame (like location picture) to the left and hence to have space on the right. maybe enough even without moving. as hints are short and with small font.
some lacks time (which feels like inconsistency given that most do have it)

home locations. with 100%screen size bottom ones are bit concealed. i think that happens when icons interact with appear and move those down

knocking on the door. kylie: enter , you: should not disturb . there was no back button so i used arrowback.
( with melissa there was some return button. she said to come in but then she was busy. and without any visuals i think. felt odd. just extra clicks. )

formatting/design
font is def better than TNR. but feels 'cheap'. font size is rather small imo ; juicy colored chatboxes with white font lead to dizzy eyes.
luckily for devs i dont read in sandboxes... what would make me read? probably qsp games approach: black text on light background, just one observable paragraph near multimedia. next paragraph for next visual . 1 should do per scene/interaction ( yeah i need much less text )

usually i advise to have approach "narrative out of quests/steps" not otherwise .that is, to cut the dialogues&texts, and to rely on visuals, tips, objects, quest-tasks sequence, dialogue options - together making things clear. text is something avoidable and more like a distraction/delay before doing what is matter - quests (imo for most sandbox player that is true. skip, not read mentality) . unfortunately for no-reader like me here i didnt get much understanding of what/why is going on. magic games (apart from being not good for my immerson) might be not good for all the above caz things seem to happen just because (of some magic). in other words things dont emerge from some clear n lewd scenarios ( imagine : having a thought -buying camera- going to gial home-spying at windows- spotting lover-making photos-blackmailing . here i could see things out of actions/tasks without any/ much text.)

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i like to see some of this in the game

Little lupe
Jada fire
eva angelina
Ava adams
Kendra lust
Dakota skye
phoenix marie
faye reagan
brigitte b
jezabel vesir
anya ivy
little caprice
dani daniels
madison ivy

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
Great game - I think it needs sound though. You have all of the videos, just keep the sound in the file.

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Nice game, and nice girl roster.
I noticed a bug: after the drug bust the game does not compute the day of the week
Attached my save just before the drug bust

Reactions: Dante and fr12rebel
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes