grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
I have the problem with $time.day too.
Sorry to hear about the problem. I have not yet been able to reproduce the error, but I have changed a command that should prevent it from happening again, plus I have added a "Reset Time" button in Bedroom for those who have already experienced the problem, which should also solve the problem. To do this, simply download the HTML, run it and load save.

HTML hotfix v0.3

Last edited:

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
I have the same bug as someone above: after the drug bust the day becomes $time.day
Sorry to hear about the problem. I have not yet been able to reproduce the error, but I have changed a command that should prevent it from happening again, plus I have added a "Reset Time" button in Bedroom for those who have already experienced the problem, which should also solve the problem. To do this, simply download the HTML, run it and load save.

HTML hotfix v0.3

Last edited:

mitrofun

Apr 13, 2019

HTML hotfix v0.3 MEGA
Dont work, after skiping time, time set $time.day

3456ujwry

Jun 15, 2019

HTML hotfix v0.3 MEGA
Tried the fix. After reseting time I get:

Day: Sunday
Time: Early Morning

Then after sleeping its back to:

Day: $time.day

When reseting time it says its Sunday again, seem to be stuck on same day.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Dont work, after skiping time, time set $time.day
OK, that was embarrassing for me, but have found the error and hopefully now finally solved. Thanks for understanding.

Next try:

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Tried the fix. After reseting time I get:

Day: Sunday

Then after sleeping its back to:

Day: $time.day

When reseting time it says its Sunday again, seem to be stuck on same day.
OK, that was embarrassing for me, but have found the error and hopefully now finally solved. Thanks for understanding.

Next try:

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
Just finished the current content (I think). Great job, I didn't run into any of the problems that I've seen above. really enjoyed your game and looking forward to new content.

RBM

Feb 9, 2019
please added Valentina Nappi and Whitney wright and aj Applegate and Lexi Belle and Keisha gray

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Really nice game ! One Question: I don't know what to do to " Job: Search for an assistant ". A little tip would be very nice

Okay Okay I had only to wait a little bit more

Last edited:

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
I'm using this on Linux where file names are case sensitive, and the following file had the wrong case. The file was named Whoosh.jpg, but was called as whoosh.jpg.

img/others/whoosh.jpg

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
First things first, nice plot you have here, Grimm.
Can't wait for next release, do you have an ETA?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
great game I hope the next chapter keeps the pace going with harem building or goes deeper into how enslaved the women become.

Please add cream pies though a lot of the videos used have those as parts of the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: fikka
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes