Amon99

Jul 4, 2018
1650435230921.png
I think this was supposed to be the other way around...given Gina's supposed to be the one in the picture, I feel like it should be MC asking that question. also cuz MC's not a cop.

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
While space isn't that big of a deal to me usually, .4 to .5 went from 1.25 GB to 3.28GB. Is there that much new content or are the new files just much larger?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can you add a name change to the game? I'm still using the save you gave me. The name Tom always confuses me)

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
So I raise Melissa's trust in the classroom. But where do I find her to raise her love? If its in her office how do I get in (she always seems busy)?

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
So I raise Melissa's trust in the classroom. But where do I find her to raise her love? If its in her office how do I get in (she always seems busy)?
Hi, you can do that in her office. The chance of success should be 50% at the beginning and increase with every time you talk to her there.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How is the corruption? are we actually corrupting the girls into sluts or are we stuck grinding "love" points for boring romance shit just to get into their pants?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
grimm2022
If you call savanna in your bureau before she is your slave you just get a black screen with a love bonus...no pics, text or error, just only the love bonus.

The pictures or videos in alinas house are missing if you break in for the first time, this time with missing picture errors

Oh, and maybe my eyes are too tired, but could you darken kendras green textbackground a bit? Its a little hard to read the white text in the bright green
And i dunno if its possible or if you would even look into it, but it would be nice if the questlog could be sortet by date. There are lots of quests for weekends or other fix days and personally i would prefer to see the things that can be done today or even right now on the first look instead of reading them all every time and searching the ones i dont have to wait for.
Btw, i dont know if i just played stupid or if the last 2 girls are meant to be adria and whitney...but always waiting for weekend, talking in bureau and again waiting for weekend with nothing to do in the meantime screems for a better skip option, something like "skip to day x". Another question regarding weekends...some weekend-quests could only be solved saturdays but not sundays...dunno if this is some american point of view or just bugged, but for me and everyone else in germany sunday is the second part of every weekend ^^

That being said, i liked the game so far. Just one small detail is missing...a few girls like to play with other girls, some from the beginning, some because of you, however, you never run into a lesbian scene except it is quest releated. For example, there should be times were elsa shouldnt stand bored in the living room but plays with your sisters, maybe even asks if you want to watch ^^

Reactions: grimm2022

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
grimm2022
If you call savanna in your bureau before she is your slave you just get a black screen with a love bonus...no pics, text or error, just only the love bonus.

The pictures or videos in alinas house are missing if you break in for the first time, this time with missing picture errors

Oh, and maybe my eyes are too tired, but could you darken kendras green textbackground a bit? Its a little hard to read the white text in the bright green
And i dunno if its possible or if you would even look into it, but it would be nice if the questlog could be sortet by date. There are lots of quests for weekends or other fix days and personally i would prefer to see the things that can be done today or even right now on the first look instead of reading them all every time and searching the ones i dont have to wait for.
Btw, i dont know if i just played stupid or if the last 2 girls are meant to be adria and whitney...but always waiting for weekend, talking in bureau and again waiting for weekend with nothing to do in the meantime screems for a better skip option, something like "skip to day x". Another question regarding weekends...some weekend-quests could only be solved saturdays but not sundays...dunno if this is some american point of view or just bugged, but for me and everyone else in germany sunday is the second part of every weekend ^^

That being said, i liked the game so far. Just one small detail is missing...a few girls like to play with other girls, some from the beginning, some because of you, however, you never run into a lesbian scene except it is quest releated. For example, there should be times were elsa shouldnt stand bored in the living room but plays with your sisters, maybe even asks if you want to watch ^^
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.
I don't know the error with Savannah yet. I will have a look at it.
The missing pictures at Alina have already been noted and will be visible again in the next update.
I will make Kendra's text boxes a bit darker.
As for sorting the quests, that's a good idea. I'll have to think about how to implement that. It won't come in the next update yet, but possibly in the one after next.
The weekend quests should actually work on Saturdays and Sundays, I'll have to look again. As for the changed skip option, maybe I'll add a skip to weekend button and a skip to monday or something, but I'll think about it again.
Glad you liked my game.

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Imagine using the console to cheat this game like every other sugarcube game out there...

Couldnt resist, there is a guide somewhere in the tools & torturials subforum ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes