Snuz

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, it seems that my save is broken somehow. It was at the end of v0.3 I think. I have join it if you want to take a look. Great game anyway :)

Reactions: obikenobisith

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
with old saves i have a permanent error
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'visibility')

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi, it seems that my save is broken somehow. It was at the end of v0.3 I think. I have join it if you want to take a look. Great game anyway :)
Hi, first of all thanks for the compliment and sorry for the trouble. There was an error with the transfer of the old saves, I have checked with the new version in the link and it worked. So have fun playing.

Yunz

Jun 13, 2019
Cheat code: NextCheat2

this is really easy to find out seen it's an HTML game
you can find it in (game name).html
for example:
fairytale v0.4.html -> edit it with your coding app -> i suggest notepad++ or sublime text
try to find something like cheat this or cheat that maybe some game they changed to another thing
or simple Ctrl F type cheat then enter

You can edit it to anything you want:
&lt;&lt;set $cheat1=&quot;NextCheat2&quot;&gt;&gt;\
change to something like:
&lt;&lt;set $cheat1=&quot;GrindingForNoob&quot;&gt;&gt;\

Reactions: ButtKrak and Aero13

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Cheat code: NextCheat2

this is really easy to find out seen it's an HTML game
you can find it in (game name).html
for example:
fairytale v0.4.html -> edit it with your coding app -> i suggest notepad++ or sublime text
try to find something like cheat this or cheat that maybe some game they changed to another thing
or simple Ctrl F type cheat then enter

You can edit it to anything you want:
&lt;&lt;set $cheat1=&quot;NextCheat2&quot;&gt;&gt;\
change to something like:
&lt;&lt;set $cheat1=&quot;GrindingForNoob&quot;&gt;&gt;\
why are you even saying tis here even you should have seen that the dev himself gives the game here fore free, and no one realy ned the cheat.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Snuz

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, first of all thanks for the compliment and sorry for the trouble. There was an error with the transfer of the old saves, I have checked with the new version in the link and it worked. So have fun playing.

Mega
No worries, these things happen :) I was able to move on simply by using the cheats with a fresh start and get probably to where I was before :) Thanks for the reply

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes