Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Enjoying this, thanks :)

That being said, I am stuck with Kendra. I have the quest "Kendra: Interact with her at College at Friday late Afternoon again." How many times am I meant to do that? All the other girls are finished with quests and I've picked Kendra up from College maybe 8 times (one chance per week!.. getting boring now) and it keeps telling me to do it again. My Trust with her is 29 and Love is 51. No other girl comes close to needing that much.

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Can you make a fix for this? I dont want to use other people's save with things i might have not done or done and with different name
You could try the following and see if it works for you.

1. Load up your save with 0.2 ver. and click ok on any error prompt.
2. Ignore the html errors that might show up in red.
3. Open the console on your browser and paste the following
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gina={
    name: 'Gina',
    visibility: 0,
    homevisibility: 0,
    showlocation: 1,
    showquests: 0,
    love: 3,
    trust: 3,
    influencelevel: 1,
    subtask:0,
}
4. Navigate to a location using the game menu locations and then back (not using the 'back' navigation)
5. You should not be seeing those errors anymore.

For me this seems to work by the looks of it but I have not yet started my gameplay to be 100% sure this wont lead to any bugs. If there are any new variables that have been added in 0.2 then they would need a similar trick.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Enjoying this, thanks :)

That being said, I am stuck with Kendra. I have the quest "Kendra: Interact with her at College at Friday late Afternoon again." How many times am I meant to do that? All the other girls are finished with quests and I've picked Kendra up from College maybe 8 times (one chance per week!.. getting boring now) and it keeps telling me to do it again. My Trust with her is 29 and Love is 51. No other girl comes close to needing that much.
Hi, could you send me the save?
This is the first I've heard of the error and I just tried it on my end and couldn't recreate it.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
i dont think there was any quest with >1 time.
some tips lack place or time indication. so id say you just miss a correct spot (her office? yours? outside?)
Yeah, I thought maybe that was the case, but she's only outside the College late afternoon and not inside because the College is closed.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Save file attached. Thanks for checking :)
Hi, I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I loaded your save, opened it in normal v0.2, fast forwarded to Friday late afternoon and was able to start the event normally. Attached is the new save. If you want to see what happened in the event use the PC and view the Influenceevent 4.

Reactions: Samustus

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I loaded your save, opened it in normal v0.2, fast forwarded to Friday late afternoon and was able to start the event normally. Attached is the new save. If you want to see what happened in the event use the PC and view the Influenceevent 4.
You're right. My save worked. WTF? Maybe closing down the game and reloading fixed it. Very odd.

Thanks anyway. Appreciated. :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Athena: Interact with her at the gym./hm i skip-tracked all the timeslots but didnot happen

Widdershins

Feb 4, 2019
I downloaded the game and started, but there are no images. I looked to make sure it wasn't zipped, so that is not the problem. Any ideas?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Last update that I played, in the garden scene with Kylie, she said the the MC that they're not really siblings and are not related.
I Chose incest at the beginning instead of step-family.
grimm2022, can you fix that?, because playing an incest game where your sister tells you that you're not related sucks, because it breaks the immersion and is a turn off. I didn't play again after that. It didn't feel worth it.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi, thanks for this. That somehow slipped under my radar. I will change it with the next update.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
I have the same bug as someone above: after the drug bust the day becomes $time.day
That is strange. I tried it several times and could not produce the error. I will take a closer look when I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know.

lukasarts

Nov 13, 2017
That is strange. I tried it several times and could not produce the error. I will take a closer look when I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi i think i found it. I got the bug when i havent finished Kendras questline. After finishing hers (and everybody else) the date doesnt get bugged

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes