Krew

May 5, 2017
My crash prevents me from making any choice or selecting anything and that includes the option menus. I also use Chrome but this happens
I use firefox. and frequently when you are interacting with the clothing system, the entire game will just softlock. With nothing you click responding.

It's pretty frustrating, because I've other wise really been enjoying this.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I use firefox. and frequently when you are interacting with the clothing system, the entire game will just softlock. With nothing you click responding.
Same, except that I was playing on Chrome. The game crashed when I clicked on a particular item. IIrc it was one of the clothes looted in the dungeons (bronze pauldrons? Or a cuirass?). I reloaded and tested the entire inventory: only that item was borked. Unfortunately I don't have the save anymore. Never experienced this bug before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
items dropping to 2 stars is a bug or a feature ?
Most of the five-star items I bought on a new playthrough deteriorated within a few weeks. Still not sure if that's working as designed.
The quality of the item kinda wasn't saved :oops:

Would be good to have an option to affect item quality (for a price of course) when ordering custom clothes online. Not much point using that system when all you get are lower quality than what you can get from the shops.
But then there would be no point buying anything in shops (I prefer clothes from shops because their saves are smaller, their generation requires fewer calculations and there are fewer opportunities for bugs). But I think I'll add that.

Just want the dev to know that I think his choice to have a preset storyline while allowing for a ton of customization of the player character is an excellent idea that should be used by other life sims. The characters actually make relevant comments on your appearance which increases immersion and replayability.
I kinda discovered why is nobody else doing it, it's a lot of extra work that really isn't worth it.

If I had any request it'd be to keep expanding upon the possible reactions to the player's state, even for older events. The things the dev is doing with Twine are impressive to say the least.
I was too lazy to learn Twine so I rather made my own engine looking like Twine from scratch :oops:

I found myself thoroughly enjoying this game and its writing!
Thank you! :love:

The writing is genuinely very well done and entertaining, and I'm excited to see more. Hoping that Dahakma gets lots of support!
Me too! (Did I mention I have a Patreon?)

Same, except that I was playing on Chrome. The game crashed when I clicked on a particular item. IIrc it was one of the clothes looted in the dungeons (bronze pauldrons? Or a cuirass?). I reloaded and tested the entire inventory: only that item was borked. Unfortunately I don't have the save anymore. Never experienced this bug before.
Thank you very much for the exact bug report! :cool:

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
For console/cheat commands:
Press F12 on Chrome.
Select console tab and type there.

Console commands:
Online Game (RPG Game):

For Stats:
(Charisma) - PC.base.char = 100
(Critical) - PC.base.critical = 100
(Dexterity) - PC.base.dex = 100
(Stamina) - PC.base.eng = 100
(Evasive Actions) - PC.base.evasive_actions = 100
(Health) - PC.base.hp = 100
(Intelligence) - PC.base.int = 100
(Strength) - PC.base.str = 100

For Currency:
(Coins) - ext.game_money = 1000000

IRL (Daily Life):

For Stats:

(Submission/Dominant(*)) - mile.sub = 100 OR -100 (*)
(Slut/Chasity(*)) - mile.slut = 100 OR -100 (*)
(Status/Reputation) - mile.stat = 100
(Smart) - mile.smart = 100
(Grade) - mile.grade = 100 (Good) OR -100 (Bad)
The star/asterik (*) is not needed, It is just to indicate that the negative is for specific stat.

For Currency:
(Money) - ext.irl_money = 1000000

I was having difficulty in finding cheats in this forum so I looked into how it works and test them.
At least for now, people will be able to find and know what the variable they need to cheat for testing scenario/scenes.

I know there is a 'Cheatmode' in the > Menu > Settings, but It kind of ruined my immersion with all the debugging function.

*Disclaimer: Might cause some minor bugs or soft-lock so be sure to save a lot.*

Tags for search: Cheat , Console , Stats , Money , Coin , Cheatmode

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
100 is kinda overkill, iirc max slutiness is like 30 and max dexterity like 10
all stats are saved in variables PC. (player character) mile. (milestones) and ext. (extra data) and accessible via console
mile.smart isn't really used for anything
mile.grade the bigger number is worse grade, A is mile.grade == 0 or lower

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
Any updates coming for this?
I really liked this game (think i put around 20 hours of gameplay), the premise, options, transformations, it pretty much had it all.
Even had to put it on my list of "unique games".
But over 3 months without any update whilst having 250 subs on patreon is a bit.... sad

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Same, waiting on updates. Game is really good but becomes buggy with the later weeks

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Fake AI v0.9.56.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Made an Android port of Fake AI v0.9.56.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
The UI is too big for my phone, I have to scroll down to read and make choices

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
The UI is too big for my phone, I have to scroll down to read and make choices
There wasn't much I can do about zooming out without making things too small to read. If you play in landscape mode, it does make it a bit easier to navigate

Reactions: fraazx

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
So any news about the update?
+1
Latest post on devs patreon is december 2023, which is current version.
If Dahakma could share with us the wisdom of that which is written in the scrolls of progression conserning the medium of computational interactivity that we seek, we would most humbly erupt in a chorus of "ty".

Reactions: nottuide
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes