yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FakeAI-0.9.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
2DCG, Text Based, Female protagonist, Fantasy, Blackmail, Corruption, Female domination, Male domination, Groping, Humiliation, Lesbian, Oral sex, Sex toys, Sexual harassment, Spanking, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Combat, Puzzle, RPG, School setting
Is there a lesbian only/no dick route available?

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
FakeAI-0.9.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What's new?

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
Not sure if it's an ongoing unfixed issue or a new one, but hitting "back" after checking the rules leaves you with the Day title but an otherwise blank screen and you can't proceed. Doesn't look like any of the other menus bring it back so you have to load an earlier save.

Edit: Actually, it seems to happen randomly between scenes and saving, but all the time when checking rules. "Force Event" seems to at least advance the scene.

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
The election seems to be bugged. Managed to get 11 votes vs Eva's 10 votes, but it still marked Eva as the winner. Also, when given the task to not wear panties, if you already aren't, you cannot proceed. Also after a certain point after morning wardrobe, the game just stops loading events. It can be bypassed by forcing the next event, but not sure if that affects anything.

After two playthroughs, pretty sure there's an issue with the event where the nerds tell you to bring your dildo to school and then tells you to masturbate in school.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathias
Dec 26, 2018
Hmmm... I like this game despite the silly premise because the aspect of seeing the main character become more corrupted through wardrobe changes is cool. This game is essentially a really compelling dress-up sim where relatively minor clothing decisions will be noted by various characters in the story and cause them to react differently towards you. A lot of other games offer a ton of choices for customization, but ultimately it feels like those choices don't matter since the game world and characters don't react to it much.
And the thing is I think the game doesn't even reach its full potential in that regard, cause there could be way more minor events that involve character reactions to your clothing choices (and changes in clothing choices over time). I know this is a passion project for the dev and that's why they wanted to include various minigames and other mechanics but I really think if the dev just focused on the dress-up & character reaction aspect more the game would be even more successful.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wait there are lewd games without silly premises?
Well, there are plenty with non-silly premises, though a lot of that would depend on how you define something being "silly". Like Night of Revenge, which has a really depressing story, with a lot of inspiration from Bloodborne.

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
Is it just me or is this unplayable? I keep getting softlocked when clicking on the buttons stops working. It happens reliably in the wardrobe screen in the morning when trying to put on a microskirt and once randomly in a dungeon.

Reactions: Procritic

monker

May 20, 2020
Is it just me or is this unplayable? I keep getting softlocked when clicking on the buttons stops working. It happens reliably in the wardrobe screen in the morning when trying to put on a microskirt and once randomly in a dungeon.
same for me

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
This is a pirated, leaked, work-in-progress version that wasn't properly tested before being publicly released. (Although concerningly I'm unable to recreate the bug with the microskirt.)

Is there any sort of guide or walkthrough for the different storylines that are in the game?
is a work in progress too.

Reactions: falloutman2020

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
This is a pirated, leaked, work-in-progress version that wasn't properly tested before being publicly released. (Although concerningly I'm unable to recreate the bug with the microskirt.)
I see, I didn't know that. I'm playing on firefox if that helps. But now that I tried it again it works for me as well.

Edit: Played for a little while longer and it happened again. So apparently it doesn't happen on a fresh start (meaning the browser was restarted in between I guess), but happens after playing for a while. I did the ship "dungeon" with the ghost at the end and after that it happened again (although it was also the second day, maybe it means nothing what i did and the bug just happens on day 2 of the session no matter what).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes