Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really buggy. Doesnt start in chrome but in edge. Then there is some quest to kill rats - no other stuff to do. But there is nothing to click to combat anything ... Screenshot 2024-01-05 234935.png

Edit: Ok - found to arrow next to the map icon ... bad ui design ^^

At least some margin would help.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: souldead341

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
are those events triggered by some sort of relation threshold or do they just happen in the course of the game?

Boshyа

Dec 12, 2022
I would like to inform the author that when you try to translate his game by any translator, all the controls stop working, including keyboard control

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
The game always crashes, it crashed twice for me, once when I was creating the character that out of nowhere I could no longer select anything and another right in the first part of the prologue when I also couldn't select anything, not even from the menu.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I use Chrome myself and in all versions I've played so far I've never had such crashes.

However, I still find it a bit strange how many actions you can still complete in the story even though the regular playing time has already expired and you can only force the next action.
It would be nice if a little more playing time were filled with appropriate activities so that you can experience the additional content in a story-appropriate way.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I use Chrome myself and in all versions I've played so far I've never had such crashes.

However, I still find it a bit strange how many actions you can still complete in the story even though the regular playing time has already expired and you can only force the next action.
It would be nice if a little more playing time were filled with appropriate activities so that you can experience the additional content in a story-appropriate way.
My crash prevents me from making any choice or selecting anything and that includes the option menus. I also use Chrome but this happens

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
items dropping to 2 stars is a bug or a feature ?
I think it might be a feature, items without explicitly specified quality used to have default average quality but now they are supposed to have randomly selected quality

Ok - found to arrow next to the map icon ... bad ui design ^^
omg, ui design is hard, people are constantly getting unexpectedly stuck at the dumbest, seemingly most obvious places :cry:

are those events triggered by some sort of relation threshold or do they just happen in the course of the game?
mostly they are affected by previous events and decisions, main character's stats and the week (e.g. high sluttiness, dating first nerd, week 3 or later); some events have more complex conditions; many events are enabled based just on the week so they kinda just happen in the course of the game. (There is a pool of available events with different probabilities and one of them is randomly selected. )

I would like to inform the author that when you try to translate his game by any translator, all the controls stop working, including keyboard control
I know but I don't know what to do with it :confused:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think it might be a feature, items without explicitly specified quality used to have default average quality but now they are supposed to have randomly selected quality
Most of the five-star items I bought on a new playthrough deteriorated within a few weeks. Still not sure if that's working as designed.

Would be good to have an option to affect item quality (for a price of course) when ordering custom clothes online. Not much point using that system when all you get are lower quality than what you can get from the shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dahakma
Dec 26, 2018
Just want the dev to know that I think his choice to have a preset storyline while allowing for a ton of customization of the player character is an excellent idea that should be used by other life sims. The characters actually make relevant comments on your appearance which increases immersion and replayability.

If I had any request it'd be to keep expanding upon the possible reactions to the player's state, even for older events. The things the dev is doing with Twine are impressive to say the least.

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
omg, ui design is hard, people are constantly getting unexpectedly stuck at the dumbest, seemingly most obvious places :cry:
Very much so. If it's any consolation there are a lot people who do ui design for a job and still manage to come up with absolutely awful stuff.

You're probably well versed yourself, being a programmer and all, but if it can be of any assistance I've always been told to stick to those points:
  • use as few clicks as possible to do stuff
  • use visually distinctive elements in both shape and colour
  • most used functions needs to be somehow highlighted (corollary: ask a user which functions are actually the most used)
  • never assume your user has perfect funcionality in both hands and has good eyesight

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I found myself thoroughly enjoying this game and its writing!

I love how your choices in body customisation and clothing are actively acknowledged during dialogue, and how many roleplaying options are available.

Rambling thoughts below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The writing is genuinely very well done and entertaining, and I'm excited to see more. Hoping that Dahakma gets lots of support!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dahakma
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes