VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
why not just read previous posts before asking this question?
Well, then having seen everything that happened with Patreon, the post that he was going to upload on Friday, and about the translation assistance, I ask: Why is nothing known about the update? If it's already complete, He can upload it by paying as He always have, and then when the translation is polished, He can upload the public release.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
”...
I was going to upload the update today, but I recently made friends with a guy who is going to help me with the translations and some dialogue. I was thinking about uploading the update today because he had promised it and since they deleted my patreon I wanted to know how many will still be with me. But after much discussion I want to deliver a good product since this whole thing is like a reboot for me and as you know it also contains the most important scene for Dora so far.
I will only need a few more days to fix all the game's bugs and deliver a professional version. We will even improve the previous version of the game...”... Well, we almost believed him...

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
In Discord he said he would upload last weekend. If you don't know, maybe not comment next time instead of being a smartass?
as i said: just read previos posts. There is your answer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: wow, you even replied there to my post! So why the needless question about update?

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
as i said: just read previos posts. There is your answer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: wow, you even replied there to my post! So why the needless question about update?
Because after that post he said he would release the update last weekend on Discord.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Nothing of significance will happen anyway, it'll just be another filler episode. This dev will milk this for all it's worth before he delivers on what everyone wants.
after his last moves... probable is incapable even to complete that...

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes