VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
This is an intererting concept you have, just needs alot of work but it has promise so keep it up. Maybe a rework somewhere down the line seems like its at a very early phase.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I like the eldest. She doesn't seem biased and is also more affectionate and forgiving. Tho I can also understand as to why the other daughters and the wife hate him. Idk if the dev is here on this thread, but the minor translation errors can be easily corrected. You don't have to worry about anything, it's mostly just pronouns anyway. The game is okay and I can see the potential. Please, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is anyone else facing a weird skip after the Chloe's scene where she gets drunk? It weirdly skips to you sitting on what I'm assuming is either your bed or Lily's, and you're spanking her, after that, the next day (Tuesday) begins.

Besides that, yeah, my game also ends after the wank with Anna.
what choices did you make? Because when she was drunk, I tried the touch her option, then after she went to sleep you went to check on your youngest daughter.

and just as everyone else, I think the version number on this page is wrong, or it's the wrong update. this isn't version v0.4, it says "end of update v0.3b"

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
In the compressed version the Lily scene got messed up. Only 5 images of the 38 were shown, there was no images shown that led up to the spanking part. Also why have a game-end here when the MC acts cautiously in other scenes.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Same im like wtf did i mess something up or is it a error hope it can get fixed bc that is so confusing to me.
I had the same problem when I selected the "daddy loves you" option instead of commenting on Lily's homework the first time you meet her. (basically if you chose the bad option that doesn't start lily's story you get that weird error.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Played further with my save from 0.3b

Can somebody say how I can unlock the next to last pic in the Gallery?

Reactions: Blackreaper

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I hope MC will be the uncle. Better keep it in the family :BootyTime:
at this point I think it's kinda obvious XD not that there's anything wrong tho, I just don't know how he will handle the father daughters thing or how he will explain that he's not their dad without getting them to yeet him to orbit or something, especially with the eldest. Because sometimes the greatest hate will come from the greatest trust, and the eldest loves and trust the actual dad so much

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ManifestDream
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes