VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Who plays these games on their phones? I am just chronicling the bugs I find while playing. So that last one was an untranslated bit. I am not sure why a shot of the mc's dick is placed before the next day transition. screenshot0002.png
For some reason after the wedding, this same pic keeps showing up at the end of every day.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who plays these games on their phones? I am just chronicling the bugs I find while playing. So that last one was an untranslated bit. I am not sure why a shot of the mc's dick is placed before the next day transition. View attachment 3833298
For some reason after the wedding, this same pic keeps showing up at the end of every day.
You don't need to play it on your phone. Open your google lens app, scroll to the translate section and take a picture of the screen. It'll give you a translation faster than you can get one here.

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
You don't need to play it on your phone. Open your google lens app, scroll to the translate section and take a picture of the screen. It'll give you a translation faster than you can get one here.
That wasnt his point. There are few glitches he mentioned where in like 5 photos the text would be in Spanish and also as he mentioned the dick holding would be there as a transition spammed after some point for plenty of pictures. Also faster way to translate it would be downloading the Google Translator where you have an option to translate a picture or scan something that will translate it to you without having to save a picture

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That wasnt his point. There are few glitches he mentioned where in like 5 photos the text would be in Spanish and also as he mentioned the dick holding would be there as a transition spammed after some point for plenty of pictures. Also faster way to translate it would be downloading the Google Translator where you have an option to translate a picture or scan something that will translate it to you without having to save a picture
You don't need to save a picture, it takes 2 seconds. The app opens your camera for you.
I wasn't talking about the bugs. I was responding to him asking who plays games on their phone in response to his earlier post asking for a translation where I gave him one.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes