VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I had to start again, not too bad just skip until MC is banging the daughter :love:

You probably don't remember part 1 or didn't play the end of it.
It's all pretty much set it stone from what I remember.
So a new player (or returning player who hasn't played in a long time) should start with 0.11, play that to the end and then start the second as it picks up from the end of 0.11?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What kind of relationship is MC suppose to pursue...lusting all of the family or just one (for a proper ending)? As this title only has the romance tag, which usually means one love interest ending.

Also, as the above post asked about v0.11...is that an old version, and a new player should start with Second 0.2 Part 1 release? Just trying to understand two versions that are totally labelled differently. :unsure:

Regards.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
So, when I downloaded 0.2 part 1 (which appears to be the latest game), and
View attachment 2029477

Overview:
You are an old man whose life is ruined, you live like a bum who just wants to die.
But one day an accident happens and you meet your double, who offers you the chance to live his life.
Now you must become an impostor, assume an identity that is not yours,
and live with his wife and three beautiful daughters.
As you learn the secrets of this family, you will be able to find your true identity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-07
Release Date: 2024-07-06
Developer: Netero3009 - -
Censored: No
Version: Second 0.2 Part 1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: Since I've seen some of you having trouble joining my SuscribeStar, I've decided to use this backup Patreon account I had.
But use it only if you can't join SuscribeStar.

DOWNLOAD
Second v0.2 Part 1

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.11a
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 2029434 View attachment 2029431 View attachment 2029430 View attachment 2029428 View attachment 2029432 View attachment 2029429 View attachment 2029433 View attachment 2029435 View attachment 2029427
I downloaded Second 0.2 Part 1 and tried to load my last save, but that gave me an error message. Is this one of those releases where you just hit start, and it takes up where the last "second" version left off?

Iam8Bit

Jul 28, 2017
I tried this game for the first time today, unfortunately it doesn't work in English and not everyone here can speak Spanish. I'm tired of always clicking the language button, return to the trash can.

Works just fine in English. Only had to select language once. I think the problem is likely on your end.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So, when I downloaded 0.2 part 1 (which appears to be the latest game), and

I downloaded Second 0.2 Part 1 and tried to load my last save, but that gave me an error message. Is this one of those releases where you just hit start, and it takes up where the last "second" version left off?
no. it starts at beginning of 2nd season. so you need skip to the latest update.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm just done with this game man. Every fucking sexy render in this pos is dark as shit and you cannot see a damn thing.

I was hoping it would get better with part two but it just continues to be ass.

The girls are cute, and the story is passable, but holy fuck the sexy time renders are just total garbage.

May 7, 2024
I'm just done with this game man. Every fucking sexy render in this pos is dark as shit and you cannot see a damn thing.

I was hoping it would get better with part two but it just continues to be ass.

The girls are cute, and the story is passable, but holy fuck the sexy time renders are just total garbage.
eh passable. Good enough to make me nut when Dora was riding her uncle during a morning fuck toward the end. What I don't get is how the fuck did the rest of the family (mom, sis, etc) not know about the original Daddy's bro? I mean how does one forget about having identical twins or you just kick one to the curb? That will be an interesting explanation. I'm going to assume something perverted like he and his sister were caught fucking when they were loli/shota and his mom and dad disowned him and dropped him in an orphanage. In actuality though I think his dad will have something to do with his disappearance, since it seems the MC's mom is still pissed at him for something besides just leaving the family.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
eh passable. Good enough to make me nut when Dora was riding her uncle during a morning fuck toward the end. What I don't get is how the fuck did the rest of the family (mom, sis, etc) not know about the original Daddy's bro? I mean how does one forget about having identical twins or you just kick one to the curb? That will be an interesting explanation.
Pretty sure it's explained at the very start of the VN.
I forget the exact reasoning but the mother gave him away and only kept the brother.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Strange, end of update message appears at the end of the night with Dora, but there's still two more scenes in Replay afterward. I wonder why that happened.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes