VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hello, my patreon page has been banned and I can't create one again since patreon already has my data. I'm thinking about moving to another platform and being more careful this time.
You should try to get it unbanned. There are other games on here that was unbanned through an appeal and let’s say their content was…. Let’s say harder to appeal than what I imagined you would face.

that being said moving to another platform should still be the main goal.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
You should try to get it unbanned. There are other games on here that was unbanned through an appeal and let’s say their content was…. Let’s say harder to appeal than what I imagined you would face.

that being said moving to another platform should still be the main goal.
I don't understand why it got band in the first place??? As you said they let other game that have Step families allowed to fuck on their platform... In this VN the MC is not related at all but a sub for their dad so his a stranger.... The only reason I see they did ban it is some moron said its an incest game but really its not and they never played the game to see if its true or not!!!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't understand why it got band in the first place??? As you said they let other game that have Step families allowed to fuck on their platform... In this VN the MC is not related at all but a sub for their dad so his a stranger.... The only reason I see they did ban it is some moron said its an incest game but really its not and they never played the game to see if its true or not!!!
It's patreon...for them it was probably enough that he looks like their father, the girls think it's him and call him such.
Or maybe one of the models looked too young for them...
There's also the small chance that they actually botherd to read the script and found out that the MC is inded their uncle, unlikely but possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It's patreon...for them it was probably enough that he looks like their father, the girls think it's him and call him such.
Or maybe one of the models looked too young for them...
There's also the small chance that they actually botherd to read the script and found out that the MC is inded their uncle, unlikely but possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If its that then other way it to re-write it so it landlord/tenant and that crap then make an unofficial patch.... Such a unique story for a VN that really should be supported and not banned...

EDIT:
I found the following in part 2 when they changing at the beach... This could be a big reason why it got banned... As Patreon has a big no no for blood related incest in any form...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi.

I was going to upload the update today, but I recently made friends with a guy who is going to help me with the translations and some dialogue. I was thinking about uploading the update today because he had promised it and since they deleted my patreon I wanted to know how many will still be with me. But after much discussion I want to deliver a good product since this whole thing is like a reboot for me and as you know it also contains the most important scene for Dora so far.
I will only need a few more days to fix all the game's bugs and deliver a professional version. We will even improve the previous version of the game.
It has been difficult to lose all my Patreon earnings from the last three months, more than for the money it was like losing the praise for my work.
I'm seriously sorry for this but I promise you that it will be worth it for the quality. For now I will upload some images of Dora for those who want to see them.
1709316435428.png

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

Hi.

I was going to upload the update today, but I recently made friends with a guy who is going to help me with the translations and some dialogue. I was thinking about uploading the update today because he had promised it and since they deleted my patreon I wanted to know how many will still be with me. But after much discussion I want to deliver a good product since this whole thing is like a reboot for me and as you know it also contains the most important scene for Dora so far.
I will only need a few more days to fix all the game's bugs and deliver a professional version. We will even improve the previous version of the game.
It has been difficult to lose all my Patreon earnings from the last three months, more than for the money it was like losing the praise for my work.
I'm seriously sorry for this but I promise you that it will be worth it for the quality. For now I will upload some images of Dora for those who want to see them.
View attachment 3400485
Aww that’s too bad

glad Dora is up first. She’s my favorite and usually my favorite love interest always seem to be the last to have a sex scene in these games.

With The

Jul 25, 2021

Hi.

View attachment 3400485
Damn make sure this scene is longer because you decide to send her away after this.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Hi.

View attachment 3400485
Obviously those dialogues in those scenes need some serious translation... Don't forget to thank that guy for this delay... from us.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes