VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
FINALLY some sexual action in these games...Couple other"slow burn" games take note
yeah why they should stop when they have sex ( the developers doing more plot / renders )

cant they go deep into the rabbit hole ? go more deep into corruption branch or seduction branch and do like development by stages . where the love interest go down one branch or another . more deep into their corruption / love or seduction .

IN any relationship , the stuf dont end when fetch happens that is only the beginning ...

so hope developer can do more deep into it if so , fair good game so far

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
My game ends on this scene with Lily. Is it the same for ya'll or am I missing more content? Can't really tell with these games with multiple/game-ending paths, not a big fan of it.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 102413.png

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
I did just find out had to be a good dad and not beat mine poor Lily to get the new update
think I did that as well but never got that scene. closest would be in the bath tub together and had her touch the weiner? Mind to share your save, mate?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nice game, but Dev has a problem with her/his/him!
maybe not him more Google Translate
Funny stuff, happend I selected english in the Language menu and got spanish dialoges, (I installed the Mod from the OP) anyone else? had this issue?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes