VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.2 P1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing.
Nope, there isn't and did you do how recomended in another thread ? read Tags and Dev notes on the first page?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It has been argued that the entire game is an NTR game since the Fake Father is stealing his twin brother's women, while pretending to be him. He is basically cucking himself. I don't think that we have anything to fear from pony boy any more than we did from the older daughter's fiance.
In case of that argument it would specifically be Netori, where as the poster you quote seems to be hinting at Netorare. And yeah, i doubt there will be any Netorare, unless dev wants to kill this game before it's complete.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
In case of that argument it would specifically be Netori, where as the poster you quote seems to be hinting at Netorare. And yeah, i doubt there will be any Netorare, unless dev wants to kill this game before it's complete.
Well this is what he said about a question talking about the future possibility of netori and netorare in the game:
I was planning to do number 1, but now looking at the reviews I think I can do both.
So, since the dev never really specified, I would expect anything really. Wouldnt be the first time a dev added it just because it is a simple and silly plot useful when you ran out of ideas, we'll see.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
We dont need NTR here, is a tag that i like, im not a small dick hater of NTR, but i dont think NTR fits here at all. The plot of the fake father is enogh to develop this game. I think is a story based on how he tricks the girls to fuck them, is enough with this story we dont need a confuse NTR route. We have lot of nice games with NTR, doesnt fit here.
I really want to see the next update.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
We dont need NTR here, is a tag that i like, im not a small dick hater of NTR, but i dont think NTR fits here at all. The plot of the fake father is enogh to develop this game. I think is a story based on how he tricks the girls to fuck them, is enough with this story we dont need a confuse NTR route. We have lot of nice games with NTR, doesnt fit here.
I really want to see the next update.
As a regular NTR consumer, I agree that NTR doesn't quite fit here. The story is fine as it is, with the only challenge being that the protagonist has to avoid getting caught not being her brother and make his move. Could a new enemy come in to stir things up? Yes, that could work, but let's keep it NTR free.

Still, it might be due to a lack of support on Patreon. $620 isn't a very large backing, and with this move, they might be targeting the NTR audience. But I wouldn't recommend it based on the story and the existing "fanbase".

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just looking at the releases of his patreon, seems to be aug 25 and oct 10, so a bit more than that. Not sure about before that. I don't follow this game that closely. But it could always be something like bigger updates or life sucking. I'm not one to too quickly jump on the greed bandwagon.

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
As a regular NTR consumer, I agree that NTR doesn't quite fit here. The story is fine as it is, with the only challenge being that the protagonist has to avoid getting caught not being her brother and make his move. Could a new enemy come in to stir things up? Yes, that could work, but let's keep it NTR free.

Still, it might be due to a lack of support on Patreon. $620 isn't a very large backing, and with this move, they might be targeting the NTR audience. But I wouldn't recommend it based on the story and the existing "fanbase".
There will be no ntr, the men who appear in the story apart from the protagonist will be some kind of rivals but they will not take any of the girls

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes