VN Ren'Py Fake Father [Second v0.1] [Netero3009]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There was a weird jump in the game after Chloe passes out on the couch. it cuts to the MC spanking Lily, is there a fix for this? seems I am missing a scene.
What? One NPc is done for the day and MC gets switched to another NPC ready to go.
NAtural scenes selction right there.
those senseless "jumps" seem to be intended (unfortunately).
This game needs A LOT of polish and a complete rework if it wants to claim the term "good game".
Right now it's nothing more than a first unsuccessfull try to make the first steps in this business.
The basics are there, and i believe that with some kind of effort this one could turn into a goood one at some point - but right now it's nothing that could be named "good".
Still don't get me wrong - it's not bad either - just needs much more work/rework and passion to learn the ropes.

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
come on dude. Why does it always take longer to release the android version? Android is the place where this kind of games can be consumed most easily and comfortably. You should definitely prioritize this.

netero3009

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
Yes that's right. but we should be able to use 04a too. It's really bad that only those with computers are the priority. A new version and expected game. but not the expected platform.
Sorry, I uploaded the file wrong. I'll correct it as soon as I can.

Reactions: LewdLife

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Is anyone else facing a weird skip after the Chloe's scene where she gets drunk? It weirdly skips to you sitting on what I'm assuming is either your bed or Lily's, and you're spanking her, after that, the next day (Tuesday) begins.

Besides that, yeah, my game also ends after the wank with Anna.

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
Is anyone else facing a weird skip after the Chloe's scene where she gets drunk? It weirdly skips to you sitting on what I'm assuming is either your bed or Lily's, and you're spanking her, after that, the next day (Tuesday) begins.

Wow, I just got to this skip and opened the topic to check whether someone else has it.

Reactions: ran46 and LSC82

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020

Just had it as well. Also that it says 3b instead of 4a.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like it new version of Daddy is more perverted and Lucky - Now Daughters will have Fun :p (y)
Pregnancy Tag + Netori + Incest (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Gromov and jinxw1
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes