VN Ren'Py Fake Hero [v0.41] [Doppler]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It's the traditional prophecy twist. If you pretend to be a legendary hero who is fated to achieve fantastic things, and you assume their identity and then do those things, how do you know the prophecy wasn't really about you in the first place all along?
Because if the prophecy said that you must die and resurrect to achieve the goal to save mankind, that maybe makes you reconsider to pretend to be in the first place :v

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
> Checks tags: Big Ass, Big tits...
> Sees that third picture is skin on bones

Wait they call that big?

> Sees other pictures

Hmm... Aye, maybe it's worth a try after all...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, there is a new update.
The art continues to be great, but MC is quite annoying and control over him is minimal.
Combined with the bad english I am enjoying this less than I expected to.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, there is a new update.
The art continues to be great, but MC is quite annoying and control over him is minimal.
Combined with the bad english I am enjoying this less than I expected to.
Perhaps you could offer him assistance with the translation.

doppler_69

Sep 30, 2023
Hi! I am the artist of this project. Glad you like my art. We have released public update v.0.4. And also available for Android. We also recently started a new project "Dice Dungeon". There is no plot, only board game style gameplay. You can download everything on our patreon or itch.io. The link to the patreon is available in the title menu of the game. I'm not sure if I can attach a link to the message.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FakeHero-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is the new princess introduced this update trans? Because I can't think of any other interpretation for her words.
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's a damn shame this game looks so good because the MC is one of the most unlikeable pricks I've ever played as.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is really interesting and art and sound is not bad too. It's funny how he can't escape the city so he is going to die might as well make the best of it in the meantime. Now how non likeable he is really depends on the player themselves. Like if you told the truth to Luria where you were at she does not believe you. If you continue the conversation with Corelia (hope I spelled it right) and say you will remain with her at the ball that is not being a non likeable person. If you did not tattle tale on Festa and her prank that is not a non likeable decision.

He just had the really bad luck he figured he would get some gold and be on his way but because of a prophecy he is trapped in a noose with it tightening around his neck. BTW nobody is very smart in that kingdom as if the Lord of Darkness was immune to magic and he remained on a cliff it would be easy to defeat him with an S level spell... Simply cast the spell on the ground itself to make him plummet to his death in the Abyss. Magic does not have to be cast at the opponent itself you can damage those invulnerable to magic by using the terrain itself against the opponent. The MC could of simply made his story plausible that way and the horn broke off when it hit the edge of the land as the Lord of Darkness fell to his grave in the Abyss... and that would of been believable as nobody ever tried such a feat.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes