legonix

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks to everyone here sharing the links to the newer Fake Face' works, but there's one problem, his MEGA account seems to have been suspended/reported for violating their TOS. Could anyone please reupload the Mega links for the newest shared works and some of the previous rewards in like a Gofile or Pixeldrain link if it isn't too much to ask? Still, thanks a lot for sharing and everyone who has been keeping doing so until now.

Aug 23, 2024
Thanks to everyone here sharing the links to the newer Fake Face' works, but there's one problem, his MEGA account seems to have been suspended/reported for violating their TOS. Could anyone please reupload the Mega links for the newest shared works and some of the previous rewards in like a Gofile or Pixeldrain link if it isn't too much to ask? Still, thanks a lot for sharing and everyone who has been keeping doing so until now.
That makes a lot of sense, so many links are invalid

galapados

Aug 31, 2024
There a way to upload them to bunkr or pixeldrain?
Cause I thought the google drive link would last for a while but it expired in less than a day lol
It did not expire, it seems that the owner intentionally deleted it, because when you try to enter the link it says "the folder has been removed to the trash"

Reactions: namey94

galapados

Aug 31, 2024
There a way to upload them to bunkr or pixeldrain?
Cause I thought the google drive link would last for a while but it expired in less than a day lol
I think so, but the leaker would have to manually download the original files and then manually upload them to the platform of their choice.

Reactions: namey94

legonix

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing the comics in drive
Holy shit, thanks for these
Thanks for reuploading these! even for as much... for asking for an alternative link... tuesday, today is thursday, only two days for fuck's sake.
I know links like those, especially the ones you don't know who uploaded them, won't last forever, but holy hell that was too quick, anyone can share it from the above methods I mentioned? Gofile, Pixeldrain, maybe Mediafire as well (although MF tends to also snipe files that can be "problematic" for them so it's 50/50), maybe Workupload is also another decent alternative to use. Thanks in advance.