Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
I got my own archive that's up to date last one I added was the uzaki one it's kinda messy tho lol do you guys want it?
Hell yes, if you don't mind bro, since we are still missing some stuff that hasn't been posted yet. For example, we JUST got the whole Komi one just now when its been around for awhile

Thanks again for your contributions!

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Damn was the Komi one really only 2 pics? Was really hoping there was more. Thanks for posting both of these my dude!

There wasn't anything from September. The Uzaki Tsuki was the last one done, unless its a commission that was posted publicly
"From" as in from September to the present.

HololiveSimp3330

Jul 12, 2023
I don't know how I feel about the leaked content. If it's with buddies yeah I can see that since it's private. But when it's online I don't know how to feel, for one I can see an artist work he did, some that I realled liked, but I feel bad since his works got leaked. He released a new reward and I'm afraid it will get leaked instantly. But well I just hope that it can bring many people who are interested in supporting, like me. I'm going to support him since his works are worth it.

HololiveSimp3330

Jul 12, 2023
No offense but you on this forum looking for leaks too?
That's why I'm saying I feel bad, before I was unsure what this site was about. And I see it's an archive to share any content, mostly leaked. I mean if at the end of the day the leaks can help boost the artist and get mote people interested in supporting, I see that as a win for them.

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
"From" as in from September to the present.
And? Everything has been posted in this topic. There was literally nothing from September besides some publicly posted commissions you can find on Twitter. Nothing was posted on Fanbox or Patreon between Uzaki Tsuki and Sonia, only WIPS

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
And? Everything has been posted in this topic. There was literally nothing from September besides some publicly posted commissions you can find on Twitter. Nothing was posted on Fanbox or Patreon between Uzaki Tsuki and Sonia, only WIPS
Got ya. I thought there might be higher quality versions of his public works, but I guess there's no such thing.