• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
This basically ticks all the boxes for me – both on content as well as design decisions.

It has many choices that matter, yet easily layed out paths. It has a great UI, achievements, and a long list of fetishes slowly but steadily making their way onto the character profile… well, at least they did for me. :whistle: Granted, there are some minor spelling mistakes in the English version, but they don't detract from the experience and the game might also be a good opportunity to brush up on one's French.

Very well done, SSWorldMaker! C'est excellent!

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I have some questions about gameplay, in case anyone knows how to answer
Right off the bat, the game offers you 3 types of choices, sub, dom or neutral choices.
Choosing dom will reduce your statistics.
Should I focus on making consistent choices or focus on whatever gives the most stats?

mesanemone

May 30, 2018
This first version (demo) is promising : easy to read, understandable, and well explained.
I'll keep an eye on it !

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I have some questions about gameplay, in case anyone knows how to answer
Right off the bat, the game offers you 3 types of choices, sub, dom or neutral choices.
Choosing dom will reduce your statistics.
Should I focus on making consistent choices or focus on whatever gives the most stats?
This heavily depends on the scene and your desired outcome.

The available conversation options are governed by your mental stat: it needs to be above a certain threshold for the dominant choices and below a certain threshold for the submissive ones (see spoiler below). Choosing one of these options doesn't automatically influence your mental stat in either way, but the scene may call for it or lead to a heightened arousal temporarily impacting the former. See the first submissive choices for instance: the scene in the bedroom will lower your mental stat directly and afterwards the scene in the kitchen will raise your arousal above the first threshold also lowering your mental stat, albeit only temporarily. At the moment staying or rather being submissive seems a tad easier – though dominance may provide ample opportunity to… 'manage' one's arousal later in the game. *shrug*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
This heavily depends on the scene and your desired outcome.

The available conversation options are governed by your mental stat: it needs to be above a certain threshold for the dominant choices and below a certain threshold for the submissive ones (see spoiler below). Choosing one of these options doesn't automatically influence your mental stat in either way, but the scene may call for it or lead to a heightened arousal temporarily impacting the former. See the first submissive choices for instance: the scene in the bedroom will lower your mental stat directly and afterwards the scene in the kitchen will raise your arousal above the first threshold also lowering your mental stat, albeit only temporarily. At the moment staying or rather being submissive seems a tad easier – though dominance may provide ample opportunity to… 'manage' one's arousal later in the game. *shrug*

So having low stats with other characters isn't exactly bad... it just means different scenes?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I have written in the help menu for the 2 main statistics and relations satstistic,
mental stat affects your behavior, can give you access to or restrict your actions and responses.
physique stat modify your appearance and the way others see you.

relations feelings points determine your affinity with all relationships and subsequently changes peoples dialogue and their actions with you.

Yes, your statistics can be lower or higher it doesn't mean that they are locked forever in one state.
That why I recommend that you play in the Normal difficulty for the best experience., because there is no game over screen or perfect run path, you just have to make your choices and assume them :devilish:.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
So having low stats with other characters isn't exactly bad... it just means different scenes?
As SSWorldMaker already said, it influences both scenes as well as dialogue. Though it hasn't much impact on day one yet, this will surely change with coming updates.

Did anyone else get the feeling that the stepmother is the absent father ?
Yes, b99 did. I'm not sure about her being the father but the game does hint at her being trans (and also tracks her as t1 in the code), so she may at least be able to provide some cream to go with the breast milk… *nudge, nudge*

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Axel34

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, b99 did. I'm not sure about her being the father but the game does hint at her being trans (and also tracks her as t1 in the code), so she may at least be able to provide some cream to go with the breast milk… *nudge, nudge*
She's also under the trans comment block in the character definitions. Could just be an early-version mistake, but we'll see

Oct 6, 2018
I didn't even think to look for it in the code. just when you do the breast milk scene with her you get a +1 progesterone which made me think she was trans and quite possibly the father. which is why she doesnt defend the mc even when she seems to care for him.

I just hope this game has actual love interests for the mc and not just every character is awful to mc but the player still has to pick someone.

edit- Just played around with the demo a little more and saw this.
karens line when you wear girls clothes in front of her
(Laugh) What a sissy! It's actually only a slight surprise... like father, like son.
Oh kinky! We can see that you're wearing panties underneath as well.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I have to be careful with you guys, on my variables name :whistle:.
Heh, obfuscation only takes you so far - don't know about other people but cryptic variable names just get me that much more curious :p

For real though I wouldn't worry too much about it, anyone who's gonna delve into the code should be perfectly aware they're gonna be spoiled (and not in the fun Joyce mommy way~)

Reactions: Hordragg

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I just hope this game has actual love interests for the mc and not just every character is awful to mc but the player still has to pick someone.
I mean, literally the only character who's awful so far is Karen (and even there it seems it'll be possible to get her to respect you) so I'm not sure where this concern is coming from

Eva.Winter

Dec 16, 2020
Very short so far, hopefully it has more choose your own elements and things to go at your own pace in future

theorigin

Nov 10, 2017
Man, there's so much to like here it has me worried. I've seen several incredibly ambitious projects like this tank developers after just a few updates, I can only hope this will be an exception.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes