Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Exactly, I didn't want my game to be depressing with only domination/submission and awful people, you'll find love interests if you are working for it.
Yes, femdom is fine but domination doesn't mean pure assholes that deserve the firing squad or a spineless and brainless protagonist. That gives me some hope for your title.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I always prefer stories that are interesting. It has to use the fetishes in interesting ways. I don't get turned off on how it makes me feel. Is it vanilla or extreme is not an important consideration for me. The things that I nope out of are the tags - gore, extreme violence (of the sexual kind). So as long as the creator is honest with the tags, I'm fine and will try out anything that has the tags I like. That said if You decide midway during development to introduce tagged content that I don't like, even that is fine. You should not be beholden to your audience. You don't owe us anything (and considering we are playing for free, you don't owe us (at least) a full game). We are only here to experience your vision. And that's what makes this worth it.

Once I get in and the tags match my preferences, the presentation has to hook me in one way or the other. Whatever you implement - sissy, dom, transformation, ntr, vanilla, etc - it should be something that you like. If you seek to please whatever audience you collect here, it would be a recipe for burnout and disaster. In short, create experiences that you would enjoy and fap to. Everyone else be damned. Best of luck.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for your message alibaba34

I'm making the game that I would like to play, nothing more.

For the good of other, I like a lot of fetishes, but what I like the most, is to have true impact in stories with my choices or actions (even the smallest one). How often I was disapointed, by adult games or normal games, that give you only the impression of choices, that in final your choices have change nothing in the end (hello telltale).

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for your message alibaba34

I'm making the game that I would like to play, nothing more.

For the good of other, I like a lot of fetishes, but what I like the most, is to have true impact in stories with my choices or actions (even the smallest one). How often I was disapointed, by adult games or normal games, that give you only the impression of choices, that in final your choices have change nothing in the end (hello telltale).
Agreed, choices should matter. It shouldn't be that if a player chooses no - the game says yes anyway but that's not my biggest issue with a lot of these player TF/MC games. Not to say that everything should be voluntary, far from it, but make the forced stuff believable. My biggest gripe is being forced to play a moron. If your story requires the protagonist to be an amoeba to get the story going then maybe you need to rethink about how to get the protagonist to take actions that a reasonable person normally wouldn't. That said, so far I love that your story has certain stats and takes them into account and I want to see how you deal when all these choices add up. How does someone with a high intelligence/high dominance score deal with the events set in motion in the game? We'll just have to see. I'm praying you don't get burned out.

Your game - especially the MMA mom also reminds me of this -

Last edited:

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Centrophy
I hope so too that I don't get burned out. I have so much to do.

Yeah that a good reminder for the mother but that's not MMA :devilish:, I have even written the rules of the fictiv sport.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Agent Abide
The crossdressing path only happen if you don't do only one thing, that has no link to submissive or dominant choices....
Ah, but that isn't strictly true – at least not with the way the choices are currently lined up. Yes, the event in question is only tied to one's bladder content, but choosing the submissive choices does bar one from using the bathroom in the morning thusly always leading to the event being triggered.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hordragg
You're better at my game than me :D , you're right.

I was just telling that it has nothing to do with sub or dom choices because even if you're making dom choices it can lead to the same path if you don't do one simple thing.

Reactions: Hordragg
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes