DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's very useful items or clothes, but not a big advantage.
As exemple there is a golden razor that have 99 uses for top tier supporters, but you can buy a normal razor with 5 uses in the mall.
I don't care about the items, but the clothes could be interesting, if they look nice.

The prostate orgasm is still here., you really need to maximise your horniness.
I can only get up to 77 arousal before she puts the finger in, which isn't enough.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I can only get up to 77 arousal before she puts the finger in, which isn't enough.
Make the following choices: My Love? 52, Kitchen, PharmaFem, Go to the waiting room 57, Start to read it 62, Continue to read it, Continue to read it 67, Thanks Sir 72, I dont know… 74, (history/save scum the lactation scene) 84. Profit. ;)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Make the following choices: My Love? 52, Kitchen, PharmaFem, Go to the waiting room 57, Start to read it 62, Continue to read it, Continue to read it 67, Thanks Sir 72, I dont know… 74, (history/save scum the lactation scene) 84. Profit. ;)
So that's how you get it in this newer version, it used to be on the submissive path, if I'm not mistaken.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello guys,

As I promised, the Fall 4 Love version 0.1.2 is out for everyone

-> <-

Please be indulgent on the English level, some of the contents have not been completely proofread.

Have fun!

Oh and I have do the update

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sorry for that, the core game code for trophies save have change, you have to restart a game with the 0.1.2 version.

Thanks for the page update UncleVT.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(eh...what nurse and hospital i stuck at home i think ...and cannot sleep. " This is the last day of play for this update. ")
are tasks time sensitive? i stuck at sunday, the last day .
also i assume i failed (marked red) with a park girl though i had no options to progress with whatever was required . no idea what to do either. (same for that revenge quest with some dude on the phone)
did not get a feel of what is going on ... will it be sub&sissification game? though there were dom answers
(that is alarming as dual approach makes the game shorter. imo it works only for VNs as u dont need to reclick tons of routine actions and locations.)
im not against traced art... but dunno, with real locations id opt for RP multimedia as well. also vids are more ...rewarding

----
omittions with regard to qol :
no backbutton
no time skip
no routine autoperforming [shower-shave] (toilet/urine gig to turn off i guess. maybe it has some links to diapers stats or some watersports, but such content is often made optional)
no buying bulk razors (tried to cheat but failed to find value)

Last edited:
Reactions: tatacici

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do you go on a date with Kenya? I can't seem to do it, I assume she is the receptionist but I can't interact much with her. Also where is Diana? I got a quest to see what she wants but can't find her.

annen1

Apr 15, 2018
How do you go on a date with Kenya? I can't seem to do it, I assume she is the receptionist but I can't interact much with her. Also where is Diana? I got a quest to see what she wants but can't find her.
My love? > Bathroom > Straight to the interview > Talk to her > Don't go to cafe with redhead > When you wake up click your inventory and use your phone to call her

Reactions: polaco

annen1

Apr 15, 2018
There is an empty passage if you go to the cinema date with receptionist when you are buying tickets.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes