SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
There is an empty passage if you go to the cinema date with receptionist when you are buying tickets.
Thanks for telling me.
I will look at it.

Edit : that was a really strange bug, I don't know how this happen, but this hotfix will do the trick.
It's only the html file.

Last edited:

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
This game is amazing, it hits all the stuff I would want in a game like this, the femdom, the feminization, the hormone, the mental stuff... is great.

The only thing I hope to get more of is dickgirls or shemales. We only get the barest of tastes of it with Minoru, the friend character.
Given how she felt about wearing the MC's underwear, I also think the fugitive might be hiding something not-quite-so-small in her pants.

My only other request is that stuff about castration (which thankfully came up only with Kenya) be made completely optional cuz that's some extreme shit that a lot of people won't enjoy.

Also, it might be a bit too much to ask, but would it be possible to have another guy-friend to undergo the same journey as the MC, to be slowly feminized as well?

Anyways, fantastic work, all I hope is that updates are fast and regular, so keep up the good work.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I saved the girl who escaped from the cops, I will give food, but when I try to give it, it says "impossible".

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
This game is amazing, it hits all the stuff I would want in a game like this, the femdom, the feminization, the hormone, the mental stuff... is great.

The only thing I hope to get more of is dickgirls or shemales. We only get the barest of tastes of it with Minoru, the friend character.
Given how she felt about wearing the MC's underwear, I also think the fugitive might be hiding something not-quite-so-small in her pants.

My only other request is that stuff about castration (which thankfully came up only with Kenya) be made completely optional cuz that's some extreme shit that a lot of people won't enjoy.

Also, it might be a bit too much to ask, but would it be possible to have another guy-friend to undergo the same journey as the MC, to be slowly feminized as well?

Anyways, fantastic work, all I hope is that updates are fast and regular, so keep up the good work.
Thanks for your feedback.

Dickgirls has certainly crossed your paths, even if you didn't notice.
And I'm not very subtible on the fugitive ;).

The castration stuff is extrem and it will be optionnal of course, unless you dig into it.

For the friend caracter that will be undergo the same jouney as the mc :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saved the girl who escaped from the cops, I will give food, but when I try to give it, it says "impossible".
If it's hint you impossible, it might be because you already have feed her or you don't have cook something for her.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Glad to hear chicks with something extra will be present, especially early on since some games do tend to make them appear either late or just briefly.

The only thing I hope right now is swift and frequent updates, given how long it took between the first release and this one.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Axel34

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.

Dickgirls has certainly crossed your paths, even if you didn't notice.
And I'm not very subtible on the fugitive ;).

The castration stuff is extrem and it will be optionnal of course, unless you dig into it.

For the friend caracter that will be undergo the same jouney as the mc :

If it's hint you impossible, it might be because you already have feed her or you don't have cook something for her.
but she says Im hungry then Im starving so idk

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
jmts16
I can really tell for the frequency of update, I do my best with the time I have. I do this on my free time.

Byczer
It's possibly a bug, but if you have a save, it can help me to find out what iit is.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(About the girl-(fugitive) in the park):
It would be great if she had everything in allright (good) with her eye!

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
(About the girl-(fugitive) in the park):
It would be great if she had everything in allright (good) with her eye!
I found her eye patch and her scars very charming and good for character development.
In my opinion, it will be nice if a player never know what is under her eye patch, if it is not necessary for the development of the plot (or some crafty idea of the developer).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SSWorldMaker

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I seem to be having issues with the fugitive girl's quest, she just isn't showing up after i grab the clothes. What am i doing wrong, if anything?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I seem to be having issues with the fugitive girl's quest, she just isn't showing up after i grab the clothes. What am i doing wrong, if anything?
If you delay a little, she just leaves. You need find her new clothes either in your bedroom (male cloth) or in parents' bedroom (female cloth), but do it quick if you want to protect her.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
If you delay a little, she just leaves. You need find her new clothes either in your bedroom (male cloth) or in parents' bedroom (female cloth), but do it quick if you want to protect her.
Well, that sucks. If i need to get there by <11:00 then i'm incapable of helping her, since moving around and picking the dialogue options eat a lot of time. How did you get it?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
BravoStar
You have a little more than 2 hours to get her clothes and go back to her (the travel between park and home takes already 35min). So you don't have too much time to lose.

Oh! And there is not really a specific time to start this spontaneous park quest (active for 5~6 hours into the park)

Axel34

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
BravoStar
You have a little more than 2 hours to get her clothes and go back to her (the travel between park and home takes already 35min). So you don't have too much time to lose.

Oh! And there is not really a specific time to start this spontaneous park quest (active for 5~6 hours into the park)

Axel34
I have same problem. It is not working. There must be some bug.

I uploaded a save. You can try it yourself.
I talk with a fugitive, go straight home, take my old clothes, go back to park... and I cant meet her. When I visit male public toilet the game shows me "I should go back to Ashley into the park with this clothes."

Perhaps she is hidden inside woman toilet?? I cant go there, game wont allow it.
View attachment fall-4-love-20211031-104809.save

It is also very hard to get girl clothes for her. There is usually somebody inside master bedroom.

You should also make it more obvious that there is some sort of time limit. Quest list says "in 29 days - Continue to help Ashley - Find clothes so that she goes unnoticed. " Those "29 days" are missleading.

Last edited:

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the save DrDerpington.
As I can see it seems to be a game clock bug, it avance the date to one month... so the next part of the quest are not activate because it's in one month.
It will take a little time for me to find out how this bug occurs.

Sorry but the best way is to restart that day if you have a save just before the sleep on friday.

Just a little question, what web application did you use to play?

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the save DrDerpington.
As I can see it seems to be a game clock bug, it avance the date to one month... so the next part of the quest are not activate because it's in one month.
It will take a little time for me to find out how this bug occurs.

Sorry but the best way is to restart that day if you have a save just before the sleep on friday.

Just a little question, what web application did you use to play?
Firefox.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I took clothes from the master bedroom, but then she wasn't in the park anymore, but the game kept saying to take the clothes to her, that might be what broke Scarlet's "date" as well, as she wasn't in the park at the time the game said.

Edit: it seems the girl won't be in the park if you start the event itself later, as I waited a while before starting the event so there wouldn't be anyone in the master bedroom, I got the clothes, and returned to the park with 2 hours, yet she wasn't there, I tried it with getting clothes from your own room as well, and she still wasn't in the park anymore, I always selected to go straight home as well.

And the trophies aren't being kept between different runs, even when you press "restart game".

You should be able to snoop around in the master bedroom when no one is in there, maybe to get more clothes for crossdressing, or even sex toys.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes