Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It happened to me though on 0.1.2

I managed to give her the women's clothes though, by entering the park at 8:40, as that will make it possible to enter the master bedroom before 11:00
Yes, but on the 31st, which made it impossible do succeed either way.

SSWorldMaker simplify your widget to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SSWorldMaker

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Really thanks ;)
I had already change for something similar.

just for you
JavaScript:
<<widget "newdate">>
<<set _newdate = clone($gamedate)>>

<<switch $args[1]>>
<<case "this">>
<<case "hours">>
<<run _newdate.setHours(_newdate.getHours()+$args[2], 0, 0)>>
<<case "days">>
<<run _newdate.setDate(_newdate.getDate()+$args[2])>>
<<run _newdate.setHours($args[0].date.getHours(), 0, 0)>>
<<default>>
<<run _newdate.setHours($args[0].date.getHours(), 0, 0)>>
<</switch>>

<<set $args[0].date = _newdate>>

<</widget>>

Reactions: Hordragg

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
game looks good but I played for a while and got stuck at night when I should have been able to sleep but there was no option to do so, and everything else was blocked because I needed to sleep. will play again in future versions but done for now. EDIT: nvm, completely missed the message at the top. well that was short and sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: pantypriv

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
game looks good but I played for a while and got stuck at night when I should have been able to sleep but there was no option to do so, and everything else was blocked because I needed to sleep.
It’s designed like that, this is the end of the current version.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
This game seems to have quite a bit of opportunities, and that is only in the first few in-game days :)
Could be complex to handle for the developer, but I have high hopes for this one!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
No cheats huh........
Well, you always can edit your save file :) Right now make only sense cheat for money.
I also cheat perversity to get into the sexshop (there's WIP: no image of place, but you can see some choice of chastity cages).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, you always can edit your save file :) Right now make only sense cheat for money.
I also cheat perversity to get into the sexshop (there's WIP: no image of place, but you can see some choice of chastity cages).
I use an extension to cheat in games made in that engine, the extension is no longer available though, but I can upload it to Mega, if anyone wants it.

Reactions: dav121

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I use an extension to cheat in games made in that engine, the extension is no longer available though, but I can upload it to Mega, if anyone wants it.
Only if it doesn't bother you too much.

I simply use for this matter. BTW here's save file with 300 bucks right from the start. For you to buy razors (for shave ugly body hair as fast as possible), screwdriver (for peeping on moms) and some clothes. Not much of a content hide there but still. Use "Load from Disk" feature to load. Here's the file:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Only if it doesn't bother you too much.

I simply use for this matter. BTW here's save file with 300 bucks right from the start. For you to buy razors (for shave ugly body hair as fast as possible), screwdriver (for peeping on moms) and some clothes. Not much of a content hide there but still. Use "Load from Disk" feature to load. Here's the file:
I see I didn't have to upload it to Mega

Reactions: Axel34

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
So, I've done some experiments, and it seems to me that it impossible to combine having a date with either Kenya or the girl(?) from the waiting room, and giving the girl ;) in the park your mothers clothes.
If I had previously agreed to meet any of the girls in the beginning, I was unable to enter my mothers room to get clothes since there was someone there and I had to get clothes from my own room instead. If decided to wait a while, I would be able to get the clothes from mothers bedroom, but then the girl in the park would be gone, since I took to long...
(I hope this explanation isn't too convoluted to understand...?)

Is this working as intended or is it an oversight/error?
Perhaps certain paths can't be combined?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So, I've done some experiments, and it seems to me that it impossible to combine having a date with either Kenya or the girl(?) from the waiting room, and giving the girl ;) in the park your mothers clothes.
If I had previously agreed to meet any of the girls in the beginning, I was unable to enter my mothers room to get clothes since there was someone there and I had to get clothes from my own room instead. If decided to wait a while, I would be able to get the clothes from mothers bedroom, but then the girl in the park would be gone, since I took to long...
(I hope this explanation isn't too convoluted to understand...?)

Is this working as intended or is it an oversight/error?
Perhaps certain paths can't be combined?
Sorry for the late reply, and although it's not possible to 'catch both bunnies at once', either bunny (as in Kenya or Scarlett) can be combined with procuring womanly clothes for our mystery girl as the latter event is simply time based. The clock starts ticking once you embark on the hunt for adequate apparel. Just delay going to the park to around eight-thirty-ish so you'll be able to get back home before the clock strikes eleven and have access to the master bedroom.

Hope this helps!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes