SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I do this on my freetime, so I can't really tell how often. But the game is improving and progressing very well, I have put a lot of effort on customisation. So far I have already a functionnal beauty parlor and tattoo parlor with new characters and massive dialogue reaction system.
The story is progressing too on PharmaFem side, but I still have so much to do.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
I do this on my freetime, so I can't really tell how often. But the game is improving and progressing very well, I have put a lot of effort on customisation. So far I have already a functionnal beauty parlor and tattoo parlor with new characters and massive dialogue reaction system.
The story is progressing too on PharmaFem side, but I still have so much to do.
Do you have discord channel?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
how do you animate the actresses like that?
I don't really understand, it's not animated at all. It's drawing over model picture or mix of models pictures.

I'm still working really hard on the game, for those who wonder.
The last weeks I have do a lot illustrations for new characters.
I have also created a new minigame "the depraved dice", that you will play with some people in game.

A small preview.

devlog19_pix2.jpg

devlog18_pix1.jpg

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Thank for the update SSWorldMaker, much appreciated, looking forward to the next update :)
New characters and mechanics are welcome, but I hope the overall story will be expanded; this game has a lot of potential for multiple playthroughs, but that's a challenge to juggle from a dev perspective (I presume)

As for trans characters...there is at least one, I personally have suspicions for at least 1 more, but I hope there will be some surprises in this area, as that would add some spice :)

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Axel34
Thanks to ask, I'm fine and the game keeps growing.
I know I take time to do it. But the next update will be alot bigger than the last updates.
I wanted to add a complete week of gameplay. I'm at the end of Pharmafem first week routine.
I hope to finish soon, so my supporters will have a beta of the next update.

A screenshot of the Pharmafem job planning

devlog17_pix1.jpg

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
SSWorldMaker
Theres a bug in one of the chats with Brigitte - when you get talking to the point of the gift for the son, it looks for passage "w9talkc" which doesnt seem to exist. digging in the file.. looks like it was typo'd as "m5talk" seems to work fine after fixing and reloading from there.

Also in some of the earlier lines with her in the story progression there is some left in french version text in the english dialog.. unless that was intended, im not sure. The one i remember is in the passage for the group member intro "ejp1_a". Vaguely remember another convo, but can't remember where at this point.

also another issue.
on the day you get the call from the best friend to rescue him.. if you answer too soon, it acts like you are getting a call from scarlet, and it takes you into half way thru the event. If you wait til later in the day (afternoon/evening) then do it, it seems to play out correctly.

Last edited:

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the feeback coretex

Two other people have reported this bugs yesterday, so I work on a quick fix. And it's seems I have forgot two or three pictures too on the images folder.

Sorry for that.

Reactions: coretex

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I think 1.2 was the last public. The 1.6 will be out to pub soon.
Since getting it from S*, kinda testing it out.

So far the first full week of the game seems good.
Although.. I think some things need to be tuned down a bit. Time passage i think should be cut in half.
I min/maxed the time a bit (sugarcube console cmds) and feel like I still missed out on content. Plenty of passages in the file, i didnt get to see (course i know theres the other story path if you dont go for first job).

The various tests that you get as a part of the drug trial, that seem to change based on kinks, i think should also be a way to boost kinks/get new ones, not just boost the ones you might already have points for. Considering most of the choices for those tests are just random filler answers that do nothing, id rather see them have 3-4 options, which then allows the player to influence the kinks build-up a bit more.

Another clothing save option for day. Have maybe Day Outfit 1, Day Outfit 2. The other preset choices are fine.

There are a few things that just feel out of place with some of the choices that get restricted due to the mental stat or other stats that are too high or too low. On one side, i get it would then seem out of character for some choices.. some seem innocuous enough, but are otherwise restricted from choice. Maybe some kind of player override method that the character has to "deal" with, yet allows the player to push the character in one direction or another a bit more. Kind of like the "willpower" system from Secretary, allowing the player to override a character limitation, burning a point, so there's some consequence to it.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks again for the feedback coretex
I have some issue with the html file, some passage links have just switch to a wrong name. I don't know if it's the zip compression or something else. So yes some content are not visible.... and it's unwanted.

For the test you're talking about : I was uncertain to let players have more choices to respond, but you have to think that it's just the first week, you will see the evolution for this very test the next weeks.

For the stats, you're right, some choices limitations may be need to be tweak. It's quite complicated to juggle with so many stats, especially since a large part of them are interdependent, even if it's more interesting :).

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea like i said in the other post.. i min/maxed some things using the console.. and i held back in some areas to just try and let things play out normally to see how it would go. By the end of the week.. without the character really having any mental breakdowns, was able to start use some of the options from the salon and whatnot, but couldnt buy clothes. I probably missed some options to boost the kink.. but at the same rate.. what i did see, it would seem like the character would have been open to it, regardless of the kink requirement. Il may restart and replay and just go full cheatmode and just see what happens.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes