Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
SSWorldMaker
Hi! Sorry for unasked advice! But consider to try adding your game on FTGames.Site again, when time for the public release. For the more people to find your game. And if admins delete page again without declaration of reasons, well F 'em!

• Sad
Reactions: pantypriv

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks Axel34, it's basically my mindset.

Well the reasons before was because (for them, and i think they haven't tested the game) there was no transformation, in the game.
So I hope this time they let my game exist on TFGames, now that it has more content and transformations.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Yeah no need of APK with html game normally.

Sorry for those who want to play it online but it seems my game has already too many files for itch.io :rolleyes:

Reactions: Axel34

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
after playing a bit, my biggest gripe is some of the tooltips arent very helpful, like it will just say "Mental is not high enough" and i have no idea what kind of mental improvment i needed to make in a previous decision to do this option.
i feel like there needs to be more explanation on whats needed from under the blanket term "Mental" for the options for me to properly understand what i need for everything

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
At first the amount of stat you need was include in the hint , but I didn't want you to play for the number and you have pretty much all the info and number you need in your statistics panel.

The mental statistic is linked to your mental balance with this 4 stats :
- intelligence (the more increase your mental and vice versa)
- self esteen (the more increase your mental and vice versa)
- amability (the more decrease your mental and vice versa)
- perversity (the more decrease your mental and vice versa)

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Yeay! :love:

I don't think there is such thing as APK installer for html-games on Twine engine. But html-games must work just fine on any modern internet browser, including mobile browsers. But maybe I'm wrong.
Yes you can play it but there are no images

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Yeay! :love:

I don't think there is such thing as APK installer for html-games on Twine engine. But html-games must work just fine on any modern internet browser, including mobile browsers. But maybe I'm wrong.
The game secretary uses APK cuz I play it on my phone so there is one

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
This game has great bones but MAN some of the mechanics need to be smoothed out.
The Urine mechanic is oppressive and honestly needs to be toggle on/off. desperately.
The dice game is good but good lord the wait time is killer and it takes like 5 minutes to get back to the game. Not sexy.
The art is GREAT, the writing and setup are very, very good, it needs a spellchecker/translator but otherwise, solid start.

Reactions: Arcane666

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I wanted to give this a whirl as the art was nice but it's just a ballache to play, like with that dice game that takes foooorever (and you can't even back out when starting it) and the game is just seems to be based around boring minigames and making you go to the toilet all the time.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
lol. Looked at the summary post's title photo and thought "Nice art. But... hey. Wait a minute. Some of these - no - All of these faces look like 100% trans or potential trans" (Well, except the redhead). Then scrolled up to tags and sure enough.

Good job, honestly. Most games featuring trans fem characters just unrealistically draw a bio female and give her a dick. These actually seem drawn true to life, with facial bone structure and all. Not my thing, so I likely won't be playing. But impressive.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
UncleVT
Good day to you, sir!
This tags are missing: corruption (MC gets fetishes and see kinky night dreams), humiliation (verbal humiliations, awkward situations), lactation and pregnancy (at least there are couple of pregnant characters and breastfeeding), sissification (sissy characters, crossdressing), transformation (hormonal drugs usage, chest and butt growing), urination (obviously). Thank you!

Guys, can we get shaving our body by Joyce scene in this build? She alluded to it in one of dialogue with her.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes