Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Is there any scene with the yoga trainer? I see something in the files but can't get it in game.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is there any scene with the yoga trainer? I see something in the files but can't get it in game.
Yes, handjob and blowjob (without pics), but I don't know how to get it without cheating (you need high enough "cock" fetish — 6 or so). Getting trophies reward in Dark alley I assume?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How can you cheat?
I cheated my save-file with (for money, perversion and fetishes). I heard there are more elegant ways to cheat in html-games (but I haven't learned it yet).

Reactions: Onbunga

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I cheated my save-file with (for money, perversion and fetishes). I heard there are more elegant ways to cheat in html-games (but I haven't learned it yet).
How exactly do I use this. I opened my save file with this but there are too many things. How do I change my stats and which should I change?

Reactions: mathias

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How exactly do I use this. I opened my save file with this but there are too many things. How do I change my stats and which should I change?
Press "Ctrl" + "f" for found needed stat, like "сock", scroll by clicking next or arrow, while you find something like this line:
{"place":10,"name0":"cock","name1":"bites","mc":3,"bonus":0}
To change your ingame stat, you need change "mc":[insert here your number]. But this not guarantee that it along change the thing, so you need change all other lines like this too. I don't know how to make it more optimal!
Somehow save-files by this game getting very large with time of playing, so the best way to cheat is by using save-file from the new game, course you don't have to change many lines in the hope that at least one of them will work in game.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Press "Ctrl" + "f" for found needed stat, like "сock", scroll by clicking next or arrow, while you find something like this line:
{"place":10,"name0":"cock","name1":"bites","mc":3,"bonus":0}
To change your ingame stat, you need change "mc":[insert here your number]. But this not guarantee that it along change the thing, so you need change all other lines like this too. I don't know how to make it more optimal!
Somehow save-files by this game getting very large with time of playing, so the best way to cheat is by using save-file from the new game, course you don't have to change many lines in the hope that at least one of them will work in game.
Hmm do you perhaps have an edited save from the earlier parts of the game?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
No, only from Wednesday. I can do new game save for you, if you can't. How much money do you need and what fetishes?
I managed to do it myslef. The save editor seemed scary but it was not too hard to use, just tedious, Thanks .

Reactions: Axel34

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I honestly think this game could do without the sandbox, as the sandbox doesn't really bring anything interesting that couldn't work with just choices.

Reactions: Dysphorika

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I don't know why people do all this crap with a save editor when you can just use the javascript console. I wrote a cheat guide for sluttown that seems to be a lot more visually accurate about using the console than that thread.

Yeah, that's even better! I need learn to use it too.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Oh men! Everybody cheat here?!

Sorry guys for the lack of content in sandbox mode, maybe some of you don't see the point yet. The game will grow in content and possiblities, and only the sandbox style can offert that sort of liberty. This update was basicaly focused only on PharmaFem work with some event stories and the customisation of the player.

mide
If the hint show you that you need a keycard A, it's because you miss the right time, but don't worry you can miss, but it have consequences. For the first day, the right time is between 8h30 and 10h30 if my memory is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel34 and dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I see I didn't have to upload it to Mega
how do you use this please? Do you extract it on it's own? Do you extract it into the game folder?
And If you use the sugarcube console method, what the fuck is money called?

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
how do you use this please? Do you extract it on it's own? Do you extract it into the game folder?
And If you use the sugarcube console method, what the fuck is money called?
It's a Chrome extension, you unpack it into its own folder, anxd go to the extension page in chrome and select "load unpacked" and select the folder you made for it, I advise you to not move the folder afterwards though.

It's under MC, called stat7

Reactions: dav121

garguntula

Feb 17, 2019
Gave this a whirl and only got a two sentence written scene of one mother fisting a second mother in the bedroom and waaaay too much pissing for an adult human being before i got prompted "Oh hey the game ends on this day and you can't continue." Am i missing something here?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes