jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
While I agree that choices should be less restricted, so you aren't railroaded into a path right at the start, I think people are being overly negative. This is literally the second public release, give the dev some slack ffs. Much can and will be changed.

I just want to congratulate the dev for their good work and offer my incentives for them to keep on trucking.
This update was great and I can't wait to see more.

I hope we get some more action with chicks with dicks in the future (hopefully ones with balls).
Can't wait for the fugitive and the mom to become bangable.

(At least it seems like the subby mom is actually the MC's "dad" to me, might be wrong)

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
While I agree that choices should be less restricted, so you aren't railroaded into a path right at the start, I think people are being overly negative. This is literally the second public release, give the dev some slack ffs. Much can and will be changed.
If people didn't see anything positive in the game, they wouldn't care to write at length about things that currently don't work. I know this forum can be overly hostile sometimes but come on, we don't need to sugarcoat everything either.

Reactions: lo0u

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
If people didn't see anything positive in the game, they wouldn't care to write at length about things that currently don't work. I know this forum can be overly hostile sometimes but come on, we don't need to sugarcoat everything either.
True, but a little encouragement also goes a long way.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is there TG transformation in this game? I saw it over at TFGamesite and wasn't sure.
Only a little (barely noticeable changes: like ass and breasts). Crossdressing already are in game, but not much of choices of clothes yet. Also you may (with cheats) get piercing, tattoo, hairstyle, makeup ets.
The game is very early on development.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I came to the Randezvous on Monday 8th at 8.55 (first one after you get the job) and apparently I was late and I also arrived at exactly 9 and I was also late or is being early (5 minutes) not on time? IMO there should be an option to go straight to work.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The time triggers are probably the most jank aspect of this thing. Either put a 5, 10 or even 20 minute window around the time or provide a "wait until thing" option if MC arrives early.

I came to the Randezvous on Monday 8th at 8.55 (first one after you get the job) and apparently I was late and I also arrived at exactly 9 and I was also late or is being early (5 minutes) not on time? IMO there should be an option to go straight to work.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Yes as people saying times need to be more forgiving in this game, I'm also having trouble making the escapee a meal in the morning since either of the moms always hang around in there at those times.
I'm considering to let the game develop for a bit since I haven't seen any sexual content yet, is there a significant amount or is a few scenes currently?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
This is all one line, but did it using the multi line method as it requires editing the number in the middle to set the kink, and multi line makes it easier to do.

SugarCube.State.variables
.kinklist
[7]
.mc
= 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Axel34

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
This is all one line, but did it using the multi line method as it requires editing the number in the middle to set the kink, and multi line makes it easier to do.

SugarCube.State.variables
.kinklist
[7]
.mc
= 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is multi line method and where do i find it and how do i use it? Thank you

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I have a Twine cheating guide over in Sluttown's OP. The example variables will be different of course, but you can just do this while in there:

Code:
Sugarcube.State.variables.kinklist[7].mc = 5
or whatever index and values you want.

Note that it is Sugarcube, not SugarCube. The javascript variables are case sensitive.

What is multi line method and where do i find it and how do i use it? Thank you

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I can't really tell for the next public update, but if you want some news :
-I have spend almost all September changing the core game programmation and migrate the game to the last version of Twine and Sugarcube.

-Redo all quest/event/item system.

-Add some new functionnalities, like a dynamic wait button. Autosave at the start of day.

-This month I work hard on contents (events, new locations and characters).

For those who want more news, go to the discord channel. I'm not very active, but there is some news and images.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
SSWorldMaker
Sorry, how may I enter your Discord channel? Your link only open my Discord in browser with an empty noname channel. Maybe link to invite?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm pretty new and not very confortable with discord.
Try this one
Some channels are private or limited to subscribers.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes