dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I have to give 1 piece of advice, do not play a game with anne - takes toooo long and makes little to no sense.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
1660221900821.png if i show up any time before 8 it tells me to early any time after 8 it tells me i need a key card. i guess ima be a no call no show because i have no idea what to do

@
SSWorldMaker

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
mide
The first day work in the morning is special, it's not in this place that triggering, but when you are outside in the street.
If the event didn't trigger at all, it's another problem, if you have a save file to share, it will be nice.

zhsw

Mar 5, 2022
The effects of progesterone and estrogen on MC have been known;What is the effect of testosterone and androgen on MC?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Keeping track of 16 stats seems to be a bit overboard yet we don't seem to have an easy way of tracking how many times mc has eaten each day. Also as a "murican" it's a bit confusing to see physique used when our tribe would normally consider this some aspect of fitness. Instead, it would appear to be a rating of clothing and whatever else external as to how masculine versus feminine the mc currently appears.

Relationships could use some better categorization. "Feelings"? This doesn't seem to be the right word to use here since the whole setup feels more like an xp point scheme with hidden level thresholds.

The wardrobe mechanic appears to be a bit janky when it comes to typecasting utility for whatever (sports, swim, etc) and then saving a given preset. I think the first time I tried to set up for sports preset it kept whining at me that mc was wearing something not suitable, but then it let me save and use the preset anyway. MC could then go jogging in the park.

The "constraints" imposed on the mc at game start are also a bit ridiculous. We have a pool in the back, but don't already own swimming trunks. We can't use sneakers for jogging and instead need to buy and wear running shoes. It's easy to be rushed to get to the job interview with a full bladder where mc ends up pissing themselves. Seemingly random encounters and response choices like that place the mc on a path without any hint of the game content opening up which the player may or may not be interested in pursuing.

There should be a way to turn off uninteresting mechanics. The dev appears to have a urine fetish and seems to have made it easy to wet the bed. MC goes to bed without a flashing bladder yet wakes in the morning after having peed himself. I don't know about you, but that sort of thing can and does wake me up in the middle of the night before things get out of hand.

Last edited:

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Keeping track of 16 stats seems to be a bit overboard yet we don't seem to have an easy way of tracking how many times mc has eaten each day. Also as a "murican" it's a bit confusing to see physique used when our tribe would normally consider this some aspect of fitness. Instead, it would appear to be a rating of clothing and whatever else external as to how masculine versus feminine the mc currently appears.

Relationships could use some better categorization. "Feelings"? This doesn't seem to be the right word to use here since the whole setup feels more like an xp point scheme with hidden level thresholds.

The wardrobe mechanic appears to be a bit janky when it comes to typecasting utility for whatever (sports, swim, etc) and then saving a given preset. I think the first time I tried to set up for sports preset it kept whining at me that mc was wearing something not suitable, but then it let me save and use the preset anyway. MC could then go jogging in the park.

The "constraints" imposed on the mc at game start are also a bit ridiculous. We have a pool in the back, but don't already own swimming trunks. We can't use sneakers for jogging and instead need to buy and wear running shoes. It's easy to be rushed to get to the job interview with a full bladder where mc ends up pissing themselves. Seemingly random encounters and response choices like that place the mc on a path without any hint of the game content opening up which the player may or may not be interested in pursuing.

There should be a way to turn off uninteresting mechanics. The dev appears to have a urine fetish and seems to have made it easy to wet the bed. MC goes to bed without a flashing bladder yet wakes in the morning after having peed himself. I don't know about you, but that sort of thing can and does wake me up in the middle of the night before things get out of hand.
You can leave the bedroom, go to the toilet and go back - this way you avoid wetting yourself.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I realize that, but I'd rather avoid this whole urine mechanic in the first place.

Also the various games are getting tedious and take too much grind time. I may end up hacking the html to insta-win this stuff in one shot.

You can leave the bedroom, go to the toilet and go back - this way you avoid wetting yourself.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I liked the style of this game, the complexity can be a bit overwhelming at first but it leaves plenty of room for optimizations in a playthrough, which is something I enjoy a lot.

I have mostly only played the route I consider to be the "hero" one (getting the job with the best paycheck, dating Kenya, rescuing and taking good care of the escaped test subject, investigating the shady side of pharmafem, and trying to keep the MC's "physique" and "mental" strong while still striking a balance that lets me improve relationship points with most characters and doing well at work). Shame the progress on that route gets cut off a bit early since Bruce's lost keycard doesn't exist yet but I liked the content so far.

Ran into a couple of bugs though:

-Eating 2 meals at home in the morning and then eating the big lunch during work counts as the MC having ate 4 meals, which the game doesn't give a proper hormonal outcome for after going to sleep.

-If you manage to get the MC to stay up past midnight, the option to sleep will be blocked off and you get to the next day without sleeping (not sure how many other bugs that could cause)

-Sometimes in the last round of the yoga minigame, the game will requests poses that are still blocked off and can't be selected.

Also, I will admit I haven't played the "BOI school" route yet (honestly I hope that route doesn't make development of the game too difficult, so far I think the pharmafem plot works fine on its own so idk if making the job optional won't bloat the game a bit too much) and I haven't played Scarlet's route either so maybe those routes are the answer to what I'm about to ask, but I still feel I should ask: is it even possible to get Mathilde's scene without cheating the game?

You need 5 cock fetish points to be able to get her scene but I'm struggling to find enough points, you can get 2 from the phone talk with your best friend, you can get 1 from reading the magazine until the end and 1 from going to the movies with Kenya (but I think those two things are mutually exclusive). I suppose that in theory you could get another 3 points from going to sleep with high arousal and getting lucky that the MC dreams about the cock fetish in all 3 nights before wednesday but that feels super unlikely...

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback,
A new version come soon, with some adjustment and balancing (dice game, yoga game and urine stat), and bugs removed, it's in test.

manscout Some of important mechanic are not in game yet, like the masturbation, this will up the fetishes you want to increase. Anyway I'm glad you find your way in the game, I'm happy to see someone play like that.

LatexLara I will look at that for the next big update, it's a good idea.

Last edited:

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Friday, at the end of your first week at pharmafem, when you go to the office for payment and evaluation there are two errors at the end of the page and i can't progress with the game. Anyone knows a workaround?

Error: child tag <</x>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<x>>

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So Ill just ask, is there any futa on male/ trap on male, or any scenes really?
I played through till the end (i wasnt expecting it to end)

I was enjoying the game,and I thought if I kept interacting with the characters I was interested in I would find a scene or two
(for example the Yoga, there was an option but it said "you are not interested in cock" or somthing

so my entire playthrough I unlocked 5 achievments, yet no scenes

regardless somthing I would like to see in a future update is to have an option to answer the cellphone, it wasnt till the last few days that I realised I had to go into my inventory to answer the phone
so im sure I missed a few events that way, regardless
it was fun but I feel like its lacking any sexual content anymore
cheers!

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Fall 4 Love 0.1.7 technical update
Balancing, proofreading and bug fix.

Change log
version 0.1.7
Add
- Foot massage dynamic illustration.
- Oral stat details on stat panel.

Modification
- Urine stat increase 50% less with time.
- Depraved dice game, the score to be reached changes from 69 to 33.
- Yoga class, has now two fewer rounds.
- Delay of sex phone event with Kenya, to let the player one more day to up kinks.

Fix
- Missing cat picture.
- Some forgotten english translation.
- Remove eat variable limitation to avoid bug on day report.
- Broken condition on evaluation day.
- Night time conditions to avoid the lock of sleep button after midnight.
- English proofreading mostly the first day morning work (thanks to JKuncl3).
- Some more French proofreading.

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for feedback
It's a normal error because this part of the game is not ready, maybe I should have make a page to tell that..

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I hope the "BOI school" part of the game will be developed, eventually, and not cancelled (like someone suggested), its should be there so you actually have a choice when going to the interview.
That being said however, I'd like to see the PharmaFem route/storyline finished or at least developed as a 1st priority.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The whole branching decision making path of this VN leaves me scratching my head. MC is in the pharmafem interview with the male interviewer. Everything turns out to be dom versus sub when normal folk like me think it would have been a question of intelligence and the skill of negotiation deciding whether a response is locked or not.

The first problem is the use of stat1 labeled as "mental". My "murican English" background makes me intially believe this is a stat for intelligence since the locked response "To help women have babies?" sounds like the response a typical Faux News viewer would respond with due to lack of any informational skills or bullshit detection. But the tool tips for the responses are all dom, neutral and sub flavored and so this stat is actually the sub-dom point value. Note that there is an intelligence stat (stat13) which will be raised or lowered based on the responses to this conversation. The dev appears to think that the more dominant you are, the more intelligent you will get versus getting dumber going the other way or being neutral.

Side Note: I remember an interview with a dominatrix once where they talked about how highly intelligent/educated people like airline pilots and generals who constantly had to make decisions affecting the safety of others were the most likely to turn into the little subs behind closed doors. It was the downtrodden folk who had queen bee mothers growing up and a dead end job with no leeway who wanted to do the whip cracking. So one might argue this VN has the whole matter bass ackwards.

MC gets asked why he is here. After talking to Scarlett in the lobby, he already knows his jerk bff signed him up as a prank. The truthful response of "jerk friend set me up" isn't an option but the neutral, playing cards close to the vest negotiators response is "didn't know". However, going that route will prevent MC from being able to bail out on the next question with a "too dangerous" response. That only unlocks if the player goes with the dom "for the money" response instead. This is not the way a negotiator would operate when in a sketchy situation where their gut tells them shit can happen. Instead they would be non-committal and questioning everything, and forcing the interviewer to make concessions to sweeten the pot before they lost their mark.

To conclude, this thing is going to need a roadmap if a player wants to be able to chose the fetishes they want to pursue or ignore. The actions and responses and hidden stats (urine anyone?) don't necessarily reflect common sense with what the MC will be hit with down the road.

---edit----

75 € for a visit to the cinema as a single guy? I know the MPAA is a bunch of rent seeking assholes, but Jeez! They must be flavoring the popcorn with Gran Marnier.

---edit 2---

Some of the questlines have VERY brittle triggers and conditions. MC gets the quest for buying groceries at the mall. I have him go buy the "healthy" ones and not the cheap sometime in the afternoon. IIRC the quest reads something like give them to joyce in the kitchen by 8pm. You would think that MC could just go home and have an option to go put them away in the kitchen any time before that deadline. Not so much. Instead I think there was one point where MC walks in with both mothers doing their little thing where he gets shooed out with no option to actually finish the quest. Going back in later with no-one there and we're back to can't do the thing. Going back in after 9pm where joyce is there and we fail the quest. Yeah, I'm must going to jump in the console and bump my relation to joyce by 2 because "fuck dat noise".

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
To conclude, this thing is going to need a roadmap if a player wants to be able to chose the fetishes they want to pursue or ignore. The actions and responses and hidden stats (urine anyone?) don't necessarily reflect common sense with what the MC will be hit with down the road.
Pretty much this. I tried 0.1.7 after seeing people talking about this as a femdom game I might enjoy, and unsurprisingly started out following a submissive path for the main character. The first thing I ran into was that if you pick submissive options in the first scenes, you'll never be given a chance to visit the bathroom and you're forced to piss in your pants either right before or during the interview.

After walking through the first steps again while looking everywhere in the UI for how I could possibly get the MC to relieve himself I found nothing. At that point I assumed it was just the author forcing his watersports fetish in there as most comments I noticed did complain about the piss mechanics in general, and the options I had been given in the first scenes gave a feeling that the MC was being intentionally written as a sort of a weirdo wimp. I went through the TFGames thread and this one expecting to find complaints about the forced urination scene but only saw one about the submissive route, and sure enough, picking other options in the very first scenes opens up visiting the toilet instead of getting automatically taken to kitchen.

At this point I figured I maybe shouldn't be paying that much attention to the sub/dom scores, which was a bit of a relief as in some scenes the options tended to be less about acting dominant or submissive and more about acting like a dumbass or not. So I picked the dom option in a few other scenes early on, which then lead me to quickly find my stats at the point where I was locked out of the sub option in the scenes where I would have been happy to take it.

There was a lot of promise in there too and I plan to eventually come back to check out where this goes in later releases. But right now the game never seems to do better than just showing promise, it's already frustrating just trying to steer your character on a path you like, and I didn't even get to suffering through the minigames beyond one round of the dice one, which was the other recurring theme I found in others' comments.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
Error: the passage "jb|hub" does not exist
Is this the dev's way of telling us that the BOI path isn't implemented yet? Try to go in the entry on the first day and BLAMMO! Guess I'll have to reload a save from where the mc tells the pharmafem guy to go fuck off.

---edit----

Another developing peeve since I'm the type that doesn't like getting railroaded and keeping options open: Cheesing variables in the console after looking in the html in emacs with this thing is a mess. For example MC is dealing with the nurse and can't do the dom response "tell a big lie" probably because stat1 got gate checked. For normal people, this check would happen then and there so I can easily do a search for the response, suss out the min level and then back-history 1 and cheese it in the console. Instead, this dev seems to have done it some time back in the interview where I was busy getting mc to beat up the recruiter for more money by being non-committal. So dev must be a Chump fan,because they think people who like to pretend that they wrote Art of Deal are sub-moron Cheetos instead. I guess it makes sense because his hands are so tiny.

---edit 2---
Another quest with janky triggers is meeting scarlett at the park entrance at a certain time. MC gets to the park 5 mins early. There's no way to waste that time by you know, hitting the mens toilet for a second. Exit the mens room and still no scarlett. Exit the park and immediately walk back in from the street and suddenly you're 25 mins late and scolded. WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: pantypriv

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
Another quest with janky triggers is meeting scarlett at the park entrance at a certain time. MC gets to the park 5 mins early. There's no way to waste that time by you know, hitting the mens toilet for a second. Exit the mens room and still no scarlett. Exit the park and immediately walk back in from the street and suddenly you're 25 mins late and scolded. WTF?
Yeah this is just a general issue with the game being demanding with the timings but not giving you a controlled way to just wait. If you don't want to get screwed like this you need to play on easy, and whenever you're anywhere too early, rewind back to the last time you had more granular options for spending time (like entering and exiting the dark alley while on the street).

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes