Sep 21, 2022
A very beautiful game indeed. I utterly adore it and I'm glad to see that developer takes the developing seriously enough. I currently have 23/30 trophies but for some reason I cannot seem to get "Thighs of Steel" and "Number 55". Cany one tell me what I'm doing wrong? Serious answer only, please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cantpickaname

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
A very beautiful game indeed. I utterly adore it and I'm glad to see that developer takes the developing seriously enough. I currently have 23/30 trophies but for some reason I cannot seem to get "Thighs of Steel" and "Number 55". Cany one tell me what I'm doing wrong? Serious answer only, please.
Number 55 I think is when you get caught and imprisoned?
Thighs of steel you have to do a ridiculous amount of squats, not sure if it's on one day or on one workout session. I'd have to look at the code again for specifics, but that's what I remember

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I seem to recall that they did add a shortcut for skipping the dice game.

I also don't remember many mandatory Gwent games in The Witcher...

Reactions: gooros
Sep 21, 2022
I hope I'm not bothering you but it seems no matter what I do, my MC's "breasts" do not match in size the one from your V 0.2.1 picture at the end of the 2 weeks. What am I doing wrong?

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello @Bosmer From Canada, thanks for the kind words.
To enlarge greatly the breasts of the main character, the PharmaFem treatment injections alone are not enough. You also need to pay attention to your male hormone levels and make them decrease with few activities in the game.
The male hormone level slow the female hormone effect.
You will have more informations in the game's help menu.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I managed to reach some kind of dead-end, perhaps its intentional (to be added)?
If you get locked into chastity by Scarlett's mom, but fail to meet her at the hotel (perhaps this is also what happens if you refuse to submit to her at the hotel also?), you don't get the key and instead there's a quest that says you should try inquiring at the sex shop (adult shop), but there's no such option there?
Curious to see if this leads to a new Mistress... :sneaky:

Aug 4, 2019
I managed to reach some kind of dead-end, perhaps its intentional (to be added)?
If you get locked into chastity by Scarlett's mom, but fail to meet her at the hotel (perhaps this is also what happens if you refuse to submit to her at the hotel also?), you don't get the key and instead there's a quest that says you should try inquiring at the sex shop (adult shop), but there's no such option there?
Curious to see if this leads to a new Mistress... :sneaky:
This makes me want a guide. I've seen a couple references to events that I never saw a trigger for. The only lock into chastity event I've seen was Scarlett's mom locking you in before visiting Scarlett's room and having to wait a couple days for Scarlett to give you the key. There are a few events I've seen mentioned that don't trigger or I hit the end of the playable game before the supposed next step triggers.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
SSWorldMaker :

Concerning Version 0.2.5 Public

I don't know if this has been reported as yet :

When you have both the Razor, and the Depilatory Cream, and you "use" the Razor, on one of the locations on the body, the Depilatory Cream gets one "use" taken, from it's total count, instead of the Razor .

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
When you have both the Razor, and the Depilatory Cream, and you "use" the Razor, on one of the locations on the body, the Depilatory Cream gets one "use" taken, from it's total count, instead of the Razor .
Thanks for the feedback, I will look at it.

Concerning the next update it will come "soon", that's all I can say.

I can also show you the progress of the update which will be in the future dev log for my supporters this Saturday.
Only the illustrations are missing on all the lines at 90%.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

I can also show you the progress of the update which will be in the future dev log for my supporters this Saturday.

Also, just came across another "error/Bug" ;

The 7th day, after giving the "Fugitive Girl", her food for the day . . . she was 'looking' for more, claiming to be "starving" .
The "give her food" notation, was 'locked', stating, "only once per day" .

Had also 'played' with her, that day, (Hangman game, x2 ).

The end of day, Report & Effects . . . had this :
"You played a lot with (girl), but you forgot to feed her " . . . :oops:

PS - It's been happening a few more times . . .
Almost like she 'expects' you to feed her, twice a day, instead of only, once a day . :unsure:

Just for clarity . . .
this was/is, a newly started play-through of this, version 0.2.5 Public, . . .and not an "up-dated" continuance .

Last edited:

XSGamer

Jul 12, 2023

Is there any way to increase Estrogen and Progresterone production while countering Testosterone? also which activities decrease it?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes