3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1686576619798.png

Overview:
You are the older brother who is staying with your sibling. You are trying to find a direction in life.
The game is built on choices that will have an impact on the gameplay. Scenes will unfold based on your decisions.
This is a semi kinetic story with some options along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-15
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: CabalZ
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.3): - -

Extras: Italian Translation*
ViperGts151 thanks for the links

9SLDzF.png e_vNa7.png TsAm_Z.png Wmbh0r.png a67.jpg a86.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
"This is buy one time and get updates for free. I don't plan to have a free version of the game, I'm sorry. Don't ask. Thank you for understanding."

Well judging by his other games, they don't really get updates so this is more like a buy-one-play-once type deal IMO.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Thank you for sharing.
Going by the banner pic, this just screams "Trailer Trash Won The Lottery".

That has got to be the most bizarre room (or patio maybe?) and furnishing combo I've ever seen.
Combine that with the Wally World tux and shit haircut, I'd say his marriage was doomed from the start.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
"This is buy one time and get updates for free. I don't plan to have a free version of the game, I'm sorry. Don't ask. Thank you for understanding."

Well judging by his other games, they don't really get updates so this is more like a buy-one-play-once type deal IMO.
Well, the other two got a few updates and then were considered finished. So lets see, where this one will heading. It could be a good one, except the one forced scene up to now.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
About 15 mins of gameplay.

The sex scenes in the main post are of sister and her husband. There is no sexual content with the MC.

The scene between sister and her husband is full penetration and is not avoidable. Brother and Sister have a history of fooling around and love each other. Tag that whatever you want.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

The sex scenes in the main post are of sister and her husband. There is no sexual content with the MC.

The scene between sister and her husband is full penetration and is not avoidable. Brother and Sister have a history of fooling around and love each other. Tag that whatever you want.
I think the tag is "send to ignored"

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021

You're given the option to look or not. You look you see it. You don't you won't.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You are the older brother who is staying with your sibling. You are trying to find a direction in life.
frye-stare.gif

So this is going to be like "My Brothers Wife" (but here the MC is the older brother) with a voyeur MC t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ (the mc is the girl's brother)

EDIT: dev, are there going to be more scenes like that or are they not going to happen anymore? Or if they do happen, will they be avoidable, depending on the relationship that the mc has with her?
(For example, if the mc has a good relationship with her, does she avoid having any relationship with her husband?)

Good luck.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like it so far, could use some polishing on the script, but this has a lot of potential. Will wait an update or two before posting a review.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes