3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
It is misguided, because devs have tried to reinvent the wheel multiple times by mixing vanilla tags Harem, Incest, Romance with beta oriented tags, voyeurism, NTR, cuckolding, sharing, femdom and not a single one of them has been successful in trying to play both sides. Most games manage to alienate big portions of both fanbase and often end up abandoned.

There is no logic in having only one scene of a controversial content, either commit on that type of VN, or remove them completely, which apparently you did, after fighting people on it initially. Very interesting.

They are presented like husband and wife, the fact they are having sex is implied, the only need to show the scene of them fucking is if you make the scene for that type audience, but since the dev insists that the focus is the incest vanilla audience, its not only wasted resources and time that could have been used on MC content that his main audience likes, but its also needlessly shooting himself in the foot, since a portion of that audience will avoid the game for that scene alone. A few renders of PDA and dialogue are enough, there is no need to see the future LI having her organs rearranged to have the relationship be believable.

Again, if scenes of this type are there, is because the dev wants them to be there, either because he finds them hot, or he is actively trying to target that type of audience, it has nothing to do with the story not working without it, or immersion, or realism. Those are just a bunch of crappy excuses, by sneaky devs trying to be sneaky.

And what is with people's obsession on what is and isn't actually NTR?! :WaitWhat: What narrative purpose does that scene have in the story? Is it there to cause the MC, or the player jealousy, is it there to make the MC's dick hard while watching others fuck, like a cuck? If the answer is yes to either of those, than doesn't matter that you call it NTR, or the Easter Bunny, it serves the same narrative role and a person that hates textbook NTR will also hate that type of scene, its not a hard concept to grasp. If the answer to those questions is no, then its pointless filler and should not be in the game in the 1st place.
Please do me and yourself a favor here and look at all my games posted on F95. Do you see me hosting any of them? No. You all are directing unwarranted and uncalled for, rage at me. I'm not over any of the forum posts. I am not tagging anything on here. I control my Itch account and that's it. The supposed 'NTR' part, a vocal group of people have had issue with, was present in the Demo. After consideration, I decided to remove it. Sense it only played a minor part of the story. If you played it and didn't like it. Then by all means, move on. It isn't for you. There are plenty of other projects out there. That's cool. If you all feel that there needs to be a NTR tag. Then politely ask the forum host to put it on there. Don't come raging at me over it.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Oh please, if not for these "leeching pirate sites" Devs like you would never have exposure and never gain any supporters. Saying shit like that is just a good way to ensure people never support people like you with that attitude.
So you're saying I don't have your support?... K.

I'm glad you could take my post to feed your own narrative.

Reactions: Bmagada and m0us3r

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So is this game complete cause it says "End" and when I click it it goes to the main menu.If it is complete why there's no complete tag?

Reactions: bigphil963

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So you're saying I don't have your support?... K.

I'm glad you could take my post to feed your own narrative.
Honestly? Nah, I dont think this game is that good and nothing Ive seen shows you will be making things that interest me after this one.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It's amazing to me how often posters show up in these threads to aggressively harass a developer who is giving them a completely free game that they can choose not to play. All they are doing is discouraging people from making content.

Something about the internet being anonymous seems to turn some people into entitled jerks.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
It was nice.
Even if it felt a tad bit short...
...And the daughter story would be a welcome continuation (not speaking from Patreon POV :ROFLMAO:).

If there would be more content with Clara, that would be very awesome too.
And... still there will be more content on some other paths? Good.
Thank you, CabalZ, you rock.

Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
It was nice.
Even if it felt a tad bit short...
...And the daughter story would be a welcome continuation (not speaking from Patreon POV :ROFLMAO:).

If there would be more content with Clara, that would be very awesome too.
And... still there will be more content on some other paths? Good.
Thank you, CabalZ, you rock.
Thanks. There is still a little content left to do on the solo path. As far as the daughter Luna, her story is already out there in The Citadel Series, my old project as Lunarbit and not Cabalz. I plan to do a more linear kinetic story path with it at some point but I'm not sure when.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fall Flavors v1.0 complete
Added solo path content.
Fixed some spelling and grammar.
Moving on to next project.
Thanks.
Pc=
Mac=

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes