Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Is the rape avoidable or is it screw morals everyone with a hole is gonna get fucked? It ultimately doesn't matter (barring tentacle rape) but I'd still like to know.
You get to rape them if you want to but you can raise their affection with gifts and have sex consensually. For the monster girls I'm not sure as i have not figured out how to have sex with them

Reactions: Jameyboi

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is there some software out there that generates these generic-ass moe eyeball monsters?
Or are they like.. stealing bases off DeviantArt?
They're certainly not pushing boundaries anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
This is actually really well made. The rpg gameplay/theme, visuals, explorations are great. AND you can customize your character. BEST OF ALL NO MTL, NO NTR, NO UGLY BASTARD for once(not that i hate it except MTL ofc)! The only thing i don't like is the artwork it's 6/10, its okayish. Other than that i would give this game 8/10. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Jameyboi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Based on the summery, I am guessing this is a labyrinth that grants the adventurer's heart's desire if they can make it to the end?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kalkrion

There are specific monster girls you can catch but you must have bought the house and furnished the basement cells but you also have to have a book called neutralizing monsters. Some monster girls you can then catch like a slime girl and send her to the cell and then later you must fight it in the cell and win before you can have sex with it and then afterwards they will be yours.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes