Mar 5, 2020
Hey, getting an error when I go on the shrine maiden quest. Anyone know how to fix it? And are there any penalties to not having the girls be virgins when you do that quest?

RockCat89

Nov 26, 2018
Oh hell yeah someone actually translated it!
I'm glad about this game, seems like the new updates didn't bring NTRash to the play so i'm even more happy about it!

Reactions: spacekun

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
guys, can I ask, I have already rescued the long black haired girl spoilers says she's Fano from the crystal and i do not know what to do next... Im stuck, what should I do? all the other doors are locked and the magic pattern where i came from wont work... Thanks in advance!

1618867907451.png 1618868051157.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BigSlowBro

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How/when do I get the clothing shop owner to show up I have been playing for 8+ hrs and have just reached the fire levels is there some quest tied to it?

Edit: She shows up after reaching the 6th level

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is this game grindy?? because i get rect at the forest thingy map. its level 10 when my party is about level 8. or i miss something?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
is this game grindy?? because i get rect at the forest thingy map. its level 10 when my party is about level 8. or i miss something?
Oh yeah ... it's a friggin' grindfest honestly. From lvl 2 first floors to the 3rd/4th floor the monsters suddenly just double in level too, going from around 8 to lvl 16 dragons all of a sudden.

Of the 5+ hours playtime, I've spent most of that just grinding levels, as much as I hate to admit it.
I expected something more along the lines of Last Embryo when it seemed to be the same DEV, but it's nothing like it though.

And it's also one of the games that do one of the most irritating things one of these damn RPG's can do. Make MP SCARCE! Despite being necessary.
You get some MP recovery item from monsters if you're VERY lucky, but can't buy the damn thing. Then you have a mage class that's utterly useless in 'normal attack', but runs out of MP in no time if you actually use magic, but you can't buy any friggin' way to recover it.

So either you constantly go sleeping to fully recover or you just keep trudging away with normal attacks, letting the mage just defend for dear life. So you basically end up running around in circles, normal attacking away to save MP and get lvls.

It ain't even remotely the first game that makes it's own magic system unteneble by making MP hard to come by. At least here you technically CAN still get MP back by sleeping at the inn rather than some games I've had where you simply don't want to ever use MP since it's more limited a resource than it should ever have a right to be.

By the way ... I'm like lvl12, entering the dragon's forest map and though I don't get 'recked', it ain't ideal nonetheless to fight lvl 16 dragons since I'll run out of potions too quickly if I wanna constantly clear the floor for the chest.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just to confirm, this is a male protagonist game?, saw a video of being a girl at first and a steam review saying FxM content, but I guess that can go MxF?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Just to confirm, this is a male protagonist game?, saw a video of being a girl at first and a steam review saying FxM content, but I guess that can go MxF?
Yes it is male protagonist. The thing is you can customize your character when you start the game, you can change the sprite and even the profile picture, and a few of them are actually female, but you character will always be male. It's more of a flavor thing, like you can make your hero a good looking guy, or an ugly bastard, or even a trap. It does not change the game in any way, kinda like an Elder Scrolls game, it's just there for immersion.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yes it is male protagonist. The thing is you can customize your character when you start the game, you can change the sprite and even the profile picture, and a few of them are actually female, but you character will always be male. It's more of a flavor thing, like you can make your hero a good looking guy, or an ugly bastard, or even a trap. It does not change the game in any way, kinda like an Elder Scrolls game, it's just there for immersion.
Thank you mate

Reactions: JosephF

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Any reason to level "Girl" class? i mean it is there but with no skills. So makes me wonder.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes