Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone knows what tension at max exactly does? It feels like you get a crit boost but not sure if that's all. And how do you upgrade arudragon (MC's sword) so it has more slots for weapons?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Kalkrion

There are specific monster girls you can catch but you must have bought the house and furnished the basement cells but you also have to have a book called neutralizing monsters. Some monster girls you can then catch like a slime girl and send her to the cell and then later you must fight it in the cell and win before you can have sex with it and then afterwards they will be yours.
I am sure this is a great and somewhat lighthearted game but damn if that description doesn't make it sound like a monster girl trafficking game lol

Reactions: Reluser and Tiasung

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Bro is there a guide anywhere , I'm in veria pool and cant even figure out how to heal my characters, surely you dont need potions constantly? At the start of the game there was save points that could you.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Bro is there a guide anywhere , I'm in veria pool and cant even figure out how to heal my characters, surely you dont need potions constantly? At the start of the game there was save points that could you.
So far as I've seen either you rent a room at the inn or you get a house

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Don't save points (like the one in the inn) automatically heal your HP and MP when you use them or was that only for the ones during the prologue?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Oh yeah ... it's a friggin' grindfest honestly. From lvl 2 first floors to the 3rd/4th floor the monsters suddenly just double in level too, going from around 8 to lvl 16 dragons all of a sudden.

Of the 5+ hours playtime, I've spent most of that just grinding levels, as much as I hate to admit it.
I expected something more along the lines of Last Embryo when it seemed to be the same DEV, but it's nothing like it though.

And it's also one of the games that do one of the most irritating things one of these damn RPG's can do. Make MP SCARCE! Despite being necessary.
You get some MP recovery item from monsters if you're VERY lucky, but can't buy the damn thing. Then you have a mage class that's utterly useless in 'normal attack', but runs out of MP in no time if you actually use magic, but you can't buy any friggin' way to recover it.

So either you constantly go sleeping to fully recover or you just keep trudging away with normal attacks, letting the mage just defend for dear life. So you basically end up running around in circles, normal attacking away to save MP and get lvls.

It ain't even remotely the first game that makes it's own magic system unteneble by making MP hard to come by. At least here you technically CAN still get MP back by sleeping at the inn rather than some games I've had where you simply don't want to ever use MP since it's more limited a resource than it should ever have a right to be.

By the way ... I'm like lvl12, entering the dragon's forest map and though I don't get 'recked', it ain't ideal nonetheless to fight lvl 16 dragons since I'll run out of potions too quickly if I wanna constantly clear the floor for the chest.
Try Changing your main characters jobs you're skills will stay the same even if you change jobs you can go to Warrior with magic attacks you can also boost your exp by sleeping in the inn just go with the standard room or a bit more expensive room after you sleep you'll get a boost depending on what cost of room that you paid

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has 2 fucking serious flaws for a game that is SOLD for nearly $20.

1. Unable to hide text box (who the fuck makes an RPGMaker game anymore without hide textbox?)
2. Unable to save game even when exiting.. I had to quit game and lost an hour of fucking progress because the damn game does not save when you exit game.. Fucking asshole developers!

Now where can you buy potions for magic points or clovers?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Try Changing your main characters jobs you're skills will stay the same even if you change jobs you can go to Warrior with magic attacks you can also boost your exp by sleeping in the inn just go with the standard room or a bit more expensive room after you sleep you'll get a boost depending on what cost of room that you paid
So your basically saying the developer made mage a shit job no matter what! My Hunter is also total shit! If that is going to be the fucking case WHY is there other fucking classes.. I'm starting to think this game is a fucking 1 star.

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless
Warrior only class useful
Skills (fucking useless as it requires fucking MP which is very low and you can't buy fucking MP items)

Who the hell calls this a 4* game has to be a damn masochist since everything uses magic but you can't get magic recovery items! The art is great except for the awful sex scenes.. The dick looks like a standard dildo and penetration scenes look like utter shit.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I have to agree with the above really. I have the protag as a warrior, the blonde as a hunter and the loli as a mage, rounding out the 3 classes in my party. 3 classes, 3 characters, made sense.
But even though the game describes the mage as a back row supporter, this game has no notion of a back row/positioning.

So it results in the mage needing to pretty much guard, guard and guard some more ... just to stay even remotely alive.
Then the game lets the enemies go FIRST (no back attack on me) and ends up totally offing that mage before she can guard and back to the inn we go, as revive item if F'ing expensive (or usually reload). Class is utterly useless.
I just wanted to get healing magic really, so that's all she does (but at the same time, she's totally in the way and it'd be better to just get the mage out of the 'active' party since they're so easily killed, just to use their mana pool as a mobile healing battery). Which of course, ain't possible.
On top of that, she needs A TON of magic just to be able to actually do any kind of, well ... anything. Which is an F'ing rare resource in this game. 10 AOE spells or 20 single enemy spells and my current 160MP (lvl11 with equips) is just gone (with the lowest level spells). Knowing there are more enemies than that on even 1 floor and you know this is a fucked system.

The hunter ain't fairing much better honestly, taking tons of damage, even from lower level enemies! Especially compared to my warrior protag, but at least not as bad as that damn mage. So yeah ... spam regular attack like a monkey.

Then my protag, with a mere 60MP or something, he can do his skills like 5 times or something and then runs dry. Again, forcing you to just spam attack like an idiot. But at least he has some survivability, which the other 2 seriously lack.

The only good part about the game seems to be the clothing system and it looks like there's a decent story effort here.
Looks like there are a lot of clothing options, giving clothing loot a proper 'look'.
But ... like 7H into the game and got like 3 CG's. So as an H-game it also rather fails. You require heaps of cash to 'buy' the training books to get a static image scene of 1 character at night. And if you wanna get the 'non forced' versions, you'll need even more money to get their presents to get love up to 30 from -20. None of the scenes really come naturally so far.

Sooooo ... NO ... you can't give that 4 stars AT ALL. There sure is a lot of fluff in the game, but most of it is irrelevant (and in the way). It all boils down to spamming regular attack with warrior/hunter and guard for dear life if you have a mage and nothing else is usable most of the time or you'll run out of MP, so you save that fer the boss.

The textbox can't be hidden, I searched for it from the very beginning. It's also an old RPGmaker version project so I can't 'just throw in' plugins in via JS like I could with that other game (Last Embryo), where these morons pulled the same stunt. I'd need the engine and build it into the game and rebuild the game with that feature for this old thing.

The sleep thing ... I know ... got the whole 'fancy room for a week' thing already. Gives only a mere 10% boost though (and it doesn't last all that long).

So yeah, in the end I'll probably have to end up with 3x warrior. But I'm really not looking forward to farming lvls 3 friggin' times ya know. Which leads us to the next stupid thing then, that I'd have to re-level from lvl1 just to get the hunter and mage to a useable lvl again as a warrior (just because those 2 other classes are useless fluff).

The only reason I haven't given up on the game yet is because I have trouble not finishing what I started. But it's totally miss made and I really don't see myself finishing it on the merits of it's story alone. And honestly, the whole having to re-level from scratch in a warrior style for the 2 dames is kind of feeling like the straw that broke the camel's back to me right now to just ... call it quits.

The mage is only something that can work if they had a back row positioning system and the hunter is useles either way. It's supposed to be 'the fast one', but rarely ever dodges anything and is waaaay too squidgy to be a front rower. So a back row candidate? Well, it's a melee class, so that wouldn't fit either. Also, the game is telling me clearly that the majority of the game you'll have only 3 chars, so not enough for a full front and back row. Only thing her skills are useful for is then the armor/attack break in a boss fight.

Long story short ... no, this is not a good game. It just had potential to be one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gamer012345
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes