Aug 8, 2017
So your basically saying the developer made mage a shit job no matter what! My Hunter is also total shit! If that is going to be the fucking case WHY is there other fucking classes.. I'm starting to think this game is a fucking 1 star.

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless
Warrior only class useful
Skills (fucking useless as it requires fucking MP which is very low and you can't buy fucking MP items)

Who the hell calls this a 4* game has to be a damn masochist since everything uses magic but you can't get magic recovery items! The art is great except for the awful sex scenes.. The dick looks like a standard dildo and penetration scenes look like utter shit.
lvl 13 mage gains meditating skill you can recover 20 \ 50 mp per use ,you can do more than 10 k of damage a normal rpg mage, lvl4 hunter gain footloose skill for atk from behind
ps noob
I do not speak English

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I have to agree with the above really. I have the protag as a warrior, the blonde as a hunter and the loli as a mage, rounding out the 3 classes in my party. 3 classes, 3 characters, made sense.
But even though the game describes the mage as a back row supporter, this game has no notion of a back row/positioning.

So it results in the mage needing to pretty much guard, guard and guard some more ... just to stay even remotely alive.
Then the game lets the enemies go FIRST (no back attack on me) and ends up totally offing that mage before she can guard and back to the inn we go, as revive item if F'ing expensive (or usually reload). Class is utterly useless.
I just wanted to get healing magic really, so that's all she does (but at the same time, she's totally in the way and it'd be better to just get the mage out of the 'active' party since they're so easily killed, just to use their mana pool as a mobile healing battery). Which of course, ain't possible.
On top of that, she needs A TON of magic just to be able to actually do any kind of, well ... anything. Which is an F'ing rare resource in this game. 10 AOE spells or 20 single enemy spells and my current 160MP (lvl11 with equips) is just gone (with the lowest level spells). Knowing there are more enemies than that on even 1 floor and you know this is a fucked system.

The hunter ain't fairing much better honestly, taking tons of damage, even from lower level enemies! Especially compared to my warrior protag, but at least not as bad as that damn mage. So yeah ... spam regular attack like a monkey.

Then my protag, with a mere 60MP or something, he can do his skills like 5 times or something and then runs dry. Again, forcing you to just spam attack like an idiot. But at least he has some survivability, which the other 2 seriously lack.

The only good part about the game seems to be the clothing system and it looks like there's a decent story effort here.
Looks like there are a lot of clothing options, giving clothing loot a proper 'look'.
But ... like 7H into the game and got like 3 CG's. So as an H-game it also rather fails. You require heaps of cash to 'buy' the training books to get a static image scene of 1 character at night. And if you wanna get the 'non forced' versions, you'll need even more money to get their presents to get love up to 30 from -20. None of the scenes really come naturally so far.

Sooooo ... NO ... you can't give that 4 stars AT ALL. There sure is a lot of fluff in the game, but most of it is irrelevant (and in the way). It all boils down to spamming regular attack with warrior/hunter and guard for dear life if you have a mage and nothing else is usable most of the time or you'll run out of MP, so you save that fer the boss.

The textbox can't be hidden, I searched for it from the very beginning. It's also an old RPGmaker version project so I can't 'just throw in' plugins in via JS like I could with that other game (Last Embryo), where these morons pulled the same stunt. I'd need the engine and build it into the game and rebuild the game with that feature for this old thing.

The sleep thing ... I know ... got the whole 'fancy room for a week' thing already. Gives only a mere 10% boost though (and it doesn't last all that long).

So yeah, in the end I'll probably have to end up with 3x warrior. But I'm really not looking forward to farming lvls 3 friggin' times ya know. Which leads us to the next stupid thing then, that I'd have to re-level from lvl1 just to get the hunter and mage to a useable lvl again as a warrior (just because those 2 other classes are useless fluff).

The only reason I haven't given up on the game yet is because I have trouble not finishing what I started. But it's totally miss made and I really don't see myself finishing it on the merits of it's story alone. And honestly, the whole having to re-level from scratch in a warrior style for the 2 dames is kind of feeling like the straw that broke the camel's back to me right now to just ... call it quits.

The mage is only something that can work if they had a back row positioning system and the hunter is useles either way. It's supposed to be 'the fast one', but rarely ever dodges anything and is waaaay too squidgy to be a front rower. So a back row candidate? Well, it's a melee class, so that wouldn't fit either. Also, the game is telling me clearly that the majority of the game you'll have only 3 chars, so not enough for a full front and back row. Only thing her skills are useful for is then the armor/attack break in a boss fight.

Long story short ... no, this is not a good game. It just had potential to be one.
You don't restart if you've changed the jobs xD For example If you did change from a Warrior to Mage then yeah You're gonna have to be a level 1 mage then If you choose to revert back to a warrior the level you were in that isn't gonna change anyway the whole point of this job changing skills is so that you can get a skill which attacks all your enemies as either as a mage or a ranger once you get the skills then just revert back to thr warrior class

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So your basically saying the developer made mage a shit job no matter what! My Hunter is also total shit! If that is going to be the fucking case WHY is there other fucking classes.. I'm starting to think this game is a fucking 1 star.

Art 2.5/5
Sound 4/5
Game Play 1/5

Hunter class useless
Magic class useless
Warrior only class useful
Skills (fucking useless as it requires fucking MP which is very low and you can't buy fucking MP items)

Who the hell calls this a 4* game has to be a damn masochist since everything uses magic but you can't get magic recovery items! The art is great except for the awful sex scenes.. The dick looks like a standard dildo and penetration scenes look like utter shit.
I'm telling you that once you level up your warrior to a decent level change back to being a mage then get the aoe skill of the mage or ranger then revert back to warrior you're level as a warrior will still be the same don't need to grind that much

Aug 8, 2017
I have to agree with the above really. I have the protag as a warrior, the blonde as a hunter and the loli as a mage, rounding out the 3 classes in my party. 3 classes, 3 characters, made sense.
But even though the game describes the mage as a back row supporter, this game has no notion of a back row/positioning.

So it results in the mage needing to pretty much guard, guard and guard some more ... just to stay even remotely alive.
Then the game lets the enemies go FIRST (no back attack on me) and ends up totally offing that mage before she can guard and back to the inn we go, as revive item if F'ing expensive (or usually reload). Class is utterly useless.
I just wanted to get healing magic really, so that's all she does (but at the same time, she's totally in the way and it'd be better to just get the mage out of the 'active' party since they're so easily killed, just to use their mana pool as a mobile healing battery). Which of course, ain't possible.
On top of that, she needs A TON of magic just to be able to actually do any kind of, well ... anything. Which is an F'ing rare resource in this game. 10 AOE spells or 20 single enemy spells and my current 160MP (lvl11 with equips) is just gone (with the lowest level spells). Knowing there are more enemies than that on even 1 floor and you know this is a fucked system.

The hunter ain't fairing much better honestly, taking tons of damage, even from lower level enemies! Especially compared to my warrior protag, but at least not as bad as that damn mage. So yeah ... spam regular attack like a monkey.

Then my protag, with a mere 60MP or something, he can do his skills like 5 times or something and then runs dry. Again, forcing you to just spam attack like an idiot. But at least he has some survivability, which the other 2 seriously lack.

The only good part about the game seems to be the clothing system and it looks like there's a decent story effort here.
Looks like there are a lot of clothing options, giving clothing loot a proper 'look'.
But ... like 7H into the game and got like 3 CG's. So as an H-game it also rather fails. You require heaps of cash to 'buy' the training books to get a static image scene of 1 character at night. And if you wanna get the 'non forced' versions, you'll need even more money to get their presents to get love up to 30 from -20. None of the scenes really come naturally so far.

Sooooo ... NO ... you can't give that 4 stars AT ALL. There sure is a lot of fluff in the game, but most of it is irrelevant (and in the way). It all boils down to spamming regular attack with warrior/hunter and guard for dear life if you have a mage and nothing else is usable most of the time or you'll run out of MP, so you save that fer the boss.

The textbox can't be hidden, I searched for it from the very beginning. It's also an old RPGmaker version project so I can't 'just throw in' plugins in via JS like I could with that other game (Last Embryo), where these morons pulled the same stunt. I'd need the engine and build it into the game and rebuild the game with that feature for this old thing.

The sleep thing ... I know ... got the whole 'fancy room for a week' thing already. Gives only a mere 10% boost though (and it doesn't last all that long).

So yeah, in the end I'll probably have to end up with 3x warrior. But I'm really not looking forward to farming lvls 3 friggin' times ya know. Which leads us to the next stupid thing then, that I'd have to re-level from lvl1 just to get the hunter and mage to a useable lvl again as a warrior (just because those 2 other classes are useless fluff).

The only reason I haven't given up on the game yet is because I have trouble not finishing what I started. But it's totally miss made and I really don't see myself finishing it on the merits of it's story alone. And honestly, the whole having to re-level from scratch in a warrior style for the 2 dames is kind of feeling like the straw that broke the camel's back to me right now to just ... call it quits.

The mage is only something that can work if they had a back row positioning system and the hunter is useles either way. It's supposed to be 'the fast one', but rarely ever dodges anything and is waaaay too squidgy to be a front rower. So a back row candidate? Well, it's a melee class, so that wouldn't fit either. Also, the game is telling me clearly that the majority of the game you'll have only 3 chars, so not enough for a full front and back row. Only thing her skills are useful for is then the armor/attack break in a boss fight.

Long story short ... no, this is not a good game. It just had potential to be one.
lvl 13 mage gains meditating skill you can recover 20 \ 50 mp per use ,you can do more than 10 k of damage a normal rpg mage go to the skill shop and buy magic barrier, lvl4 hunter gain footloose skill for atk from behind, warrior provoke 500%agro frontroll, clothing system go to merceder shop and read the feary tutorial
ps noob
I do not speak English

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

You should make this an actual review because this was well written. I applaud you for not giving up I deleted it I could not stand to even play this shit game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mizukipon

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
lvl 13 mage gains meditating skill you can recover 20 \ 50 mp per use ,you can do more than 10 k of damage a normal rpg mage go to the skill shop and buy magic barrier, lvl4 hunter gain footloose skill for atk from behind, warrior provoke 500%agro frontroll, clothing system go to merceder shop and read the feary tutorial
ps noob
I do not speak English
Nobody has complained about magic damage! The complaint is about having low mana points and no way to restore Mana except by sleeping. It's fucking retarded to have an RPG game with no mana potions. You can clear about 2 floors and your out of mana completely if you only use mana on the groups with 3 or more enemies.

baradude01

Sep 23, 2020
Nobody has complained about magic damage! The complaint is about having low mana points and no way to restore Mana except by sleeping. It's fucking retarded to have an RPG game with no mana potions. You can clear about 2 floors and your out of mana completely if you only use mana on the groups with 3 or more enemies.
There are mana pots though, called magic clovers in this game. Putting Fano as the group mage, I haven't had any issue at all about her running out of mana.

Reactions: beaglescout

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Huh, some people are having quite a bit of trouble with this game... Granted, it has quite a few quirks to it that aren't necessarily well explained... Some don't seem to be explained at all.

That said, maybe I'm just getting old, but this thing has a pretty standard game-loop for an RPG... Go in the Labyrinth, farm for as long as you can, retreat and do some stuff outside, rest, rinse and repeat many times... The fact that there's an obvious limit on stuff like fishing, the duration of the lottery events and the need to pass a day for certain quests to update make it obvious that you're supposed to take multiple in-game days to get anywhere. This is further emphasized by day-long buffs like the Torch buff and the luck buff.

Basically, it's intended to get people to use a lot of time to get anywhere, so to speak, and also create that illusion of working hard for results... and ultimately, you DO get results if you keep at it and figure out the quirks of the classes and the combat system in general.

Once you do, and once you have some levels on your characters and the Audragon sword, you can farm virtually indefinitely, but it does take time to get there.

Personally, I'm running Main-Character Mage, though I intended to dip into the other classes for some of their passives eventually. Torte is my Warrior, specced with sword and board and some crystals to boost Hatred generation... not that most things live long enough to hit her much outside of bosses. Fano is my hunter, there to clean-up or auto-attack easy packs, and she also carries the crystal that reveals elemental weaknesses. I multi-classed both into Mage up to level 13, to give them Mage Shield and Meditation, both of which improve survivability as well as run-length if I feel like it.

Currently, I can run level eight farming sessions for virtually forever without running out, with only some occasional healing potion usage as long as I'm patient.

The key to that is honestly the element system. Figuring out the right weapon for your Hunter for each level, as well as figuring out which elements to boost for both offence or defense is the main key for success.

I'll also add that most auto-skill gems are useless. The ones I did find useful are the one that clears debuffs, the sleep one for most levels though it doesn't seem to work much any more around level eight, and the two that buff either magic or attack at the start of battle for that sweet Alpha Strike potential. Still, you have to be careful about that since you DO want to extend some fights to slip in Meditation.

For the other types of Gems... well, I'd never use the ones that lower Agi. Turn speed is all determined by Agi, so lower Agi means lower actions. Get it low enough and enemies will literally run circles around your characters.

Regardless, I'm finding the game fairly fun, even if the hentai content is mediocre at best. It's a nice time-waster while I also do other things.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger Beahilde's Events?, cleared the game and still can't trigger it.
The first event or the second one?
For the first one, it's in the everything marketplace, go there to trigger the event then go to the adventure guild for the quest.
For the second one, sleep for 3 days after finish the first one. To access the event, go to Beahilde's room.

Reactions: He-man96.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There are mana potions, they are called mana clovers. I've had no problem getting through the game. Just got to remember this is an RPG with porn, not a porn game. If you're looking for an easy fap find a full save. Don't want to sound rude it's just it seems some people seem to have a false expectation as to what this game is.

It's a pretty solid enjoyable game so far. Just have to have patience and take time to level up and equip yourself properly. This also isn't really the kind of game where keeping your girls pure benefits you. Lewding them unlocks buffs for your MCs weapon so it pays to sleep with them as often as you can.

Definitely not a game for everyone but I wouldn't call it bad. Just more akin to old dungeon crawler games I feel like. Definitely need to manage your resources well and exploit enemy weaknesses or use the skill that makes enemies weak to everything to handle lower MP counts. There are clothing items that boost MP a bit that are pretty easy to find in excess.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, i finished the game but dont know how to marry Leaze and Beahilda, help with that. And how i can meet the NPC and the chest of the image? its in the 4th floor

1618969586423.png

zeocero

Feb 17, 2021
For those who are having trouble with MP, wait until your mage gets to level 13 for meditate, a skill that recovers 10% of your MP, 10% is not much but when you have 190% dark element then its a x1.9 on the MP recovered, my Fano recovers 35 MP every time I use it, and since meditate basically takes the char out of combat so use it near the end of battle or stall it for a turn. Before level 13? Just be a good boy and go to bed when you run out, also use potions and the cake bought from inn to recover HP, early on with low MAT stat your heal spell just aren't cost efficient.

Another note is gems, I appraised the first few gems I got early on and I got heal wave, that cast a group heal every time the equipped char does an action for 2 MP, at scales with your MAT stat and holy attribute, if you read the above you get what I mean, guess how much my mage heal with 150 MAT and 130% holy? That thing basically negated my need for pots except high pots for emergency full heal, this is before level 10 btw. I do also got lullaby that puts an enemy to sleep at start of the battle at 1 MP, and you do double damage to sleeping target, some other gems I have gotten are 30% boost to ATK at start costing 1 MP, a gem that boost the active gem effect by 4x but cost 4x more MP, then a gem that guarantee crit on first hit and a bunch more. Late game if you want to auto clear content just pair the 4x gem with damaging spell gem.

Those who are concerned about aggro and enemy targeting your mage, I have Torte equipped with sword and board, a gem that boost hate generation and some other things and I got to 390% hatred, rarely I've seen my mage getting targeted twice, but it does happen sometimes and pray you don't get 2 shotted.

I started the game with mage as my protag class, but honestly with all the abovementioned MP issue, I highly recommend that you start as a warrior or hunter, and pick class for the rest of the girls based on their inherent passives. Even so I still made it, albeit a lot more grinding since I have 2 mage and 1 warrior. In the end my solution to my mage protag is to change to physical damage focused on your holy sword and play like a warrior with heal wave gem, until I gotten meditate.

Now I have 300 MAT (Fano only has 200 MAT), and 150% in most of my protag attributes, your holy sword is whats allowed you to be a stat stick after you upgraded it. I have reached the point of 1 shotting most mobs, bosses aside at level 19 as I slowly take my time to grind for money to lewd my girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nougatbit

zeocero

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, i finished the game but dont know how to marry Leaze and Beahilda, help with that. And how i can meet the NPC and the chest of the image? its in the 4th floor

View attachment 1153858
Head back down to the previous area with chest, there is a hidden path to get in there, you cant see the path but you can see it on your mini map, there is an awfully long and narrow path.

Reactions: Sillynius

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i found out.. its on the unique skill that has the option to remove the chains. (requires 30 affection)

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Hey I just start how do i put weapon in aurdragon again I competely forgot
Use the protag's unique skill.

Anyway I'm running 2 mages 1 warrior and it's been very easy so far, just hit them with elemental weakness. 1 mage with auto-heal and auto-sleep is very useful. Magic barrier solves mage's squishness.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes