69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I make my girls walk around naked but there is no NTR. Too bad.
Well... There is not even the tag, after all.
In my case, I'm a somewhat prudish guy, so I'd love to treat most girls as just friends and focus the lewd things only on the one I found most hot, but this is a game with a focus on harem, after all. And I also would love to absorb the power of the god at the ending and use it to free all the slaves of the world (until nowadays, I occasionally find myself fantasizing about this), but the game also have a focus on maledom.
So, just like I must go to more morally acceptable games for me to be satisfied, you must also go to less morally acceptable games for you to be satisfied.

Jun 28, 2020
Well... There is not even the tag, after all.
In my case, I'm a somewhat prudish guy, so I'd love to treat most girls as just friends and focus the lewd things only on the one I found most hot, but this is a game with a focus on harem, after all. And I also would love to absorb the power of the god at the ending and use it to free all the slaves of the world (until nowadays, I occasionally find myself fantasizing about this), but the game also have a focus on maledom.
So, just like I must go to more morally acceptable games for me to be satisfied, you must also go to less morally acceptable games for you to be satisfied.
I tried them. I did everything I could to make them feel humiliated in those games.
But it just feel weird when no one say anything when seeing a girl naked walking around the street you know. I would let some npc have a grope. This game dont have it. I know, I checked the tags. So this is just a random vent.
I bursted out, laughing when doing some quest and seeing my girls speaking normally when appearing to be buck naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 69ztare

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Guys how i unlock 3rd slot? reading various guide i just need to sex/ ecchi thing in inn with forte and fano, but haven't unlock it.
Edit: Nvm, fondness 30 both girl to unlock it.
Screenshot (189).png

Last edited:

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Hey can anyone upload the Audio folder? I have no idea how to extract them from my exe.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes