JosephF

May 28, 2019
unfortunately, that doesn't work either, i've reinstalled all the rtp, put the game on excluded list and play the game as administrator, still crash at certain H-Scene, funnily, the game work well on other PC(my friend pc btw), so probably the error is in the current pc i use, although i have no idea what caused it
That's unfortunate. A shame I can't think of anything else as well. The notebook I use has win10, so maybe you use another Windows, like win11 for example, and that could be it? Or your antivirus is deleting some file from your game and that is screwing with you playing, I remember that happening to me with a VN I played.
Sorry I couldn't help mate.

LittleKid

Jun 8, 2017
That's unfortunate. A shame I can't think of anything else as well. The notebook I use has win10, so maybe you use another Windows, like win11 for example, and that could be it? Or your antivirus is deleting some file from your game and that is screwing with you playing, I remember that happening to me with a VN I played.
Sorry I couldn't help mate.
no, mine has win7.. well thanks for trying anyway, i'll try to figure things out

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Any way to make the text not constantly go outside the textbox?

Tried to open it in translator++ to correctly apply word wrap but T++ kept getting hung up on making the project.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
For any Linux users this game now works with Wine Staging 8.1.

Gives this untranslated error/warning at startup.

screen-2023-02-28-00-01-46.jpg

Just click 'OK' and it doesn't seem to cause any issues.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I was wondering what the patch was for since the game was already uncensored (reading from comments). So I guess downloading the game without the patch should be the way to go? Cuz you can't install the patch anyway...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Fall in Labyrith [1.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.9 GB/ 759 MB) : , (50% Size it's Exe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Finished the game at almost 75% but don't wanna keep going. The H-scenes isn't that rewarding compared to the grind it makes me do. Believe me, 25 hours sunken and still 33 level (still mid-high level) on my 3 characters. I wish, they increased EXP points from whatever they have now to at least 5 times. And that they is only veriapool...., the maps are kinda short. I mean, I don't play this type of games that much but it could have been bigger.
Redemption for this game would be :
Animated CG with actual motion and expression on characters' face. And there should be some distinct comparisons if you raped the the characters or not, because all of them still feel the same. Make the choices actually do something (No matter what path you choose, the end result is same...so linear, great for those who wanna quickly finish the game but really boring, if you wanna replay it) and also maybe give a save option that is not limited to inn/houses.
Finally, it's not a totally bad game but there are better ones out there.

Reactions: junior20000

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Finished the game at almost 75% but don't wanna keep going. The H-scenes isn't that rewarding compared to the grind it makes me do. Believe me, 25 hours sunken and still 33 level (still mid-high level) on my 3 characters. I wish, they increased EXP points from whatever they have now to at least 5 times.
I usually use saveedit ( , but you can use others) in these cases.
This way, I just play enough to know that "now I'm on a 'spend 5 hours part'", and cheat my way to spend only half a hour.

Animated CG with actual motion and expression on characters' face. And there should be some distinct comparisons if you raped the the characters or not, because all of them still feel the same. Make the choices actually do something (No matter what path you choose, the end result is same...so linear, great for those who wanna quickly finish the game but really boring, if you wanna replay it)
Personally... I had the problem that I only discovered how to level up the main sword near the ending, since I'm a almost prude gentleman who had eyes for 1 girl only, and she wasn't part of the 2 main ones. If it wasn't for my gamer curiosity of "how this shit works", maybe I wouldn't know how to do it at all.
Still... This girl had only 2 scenes. 4, with the variations, and on 2 of them, at least one of us were drugged. Pretty sad...
Anyway, I know it would be too much to ask, but I'd love a prude path. Some games, specially the ones with a fem protag, have them, the "virgin route". I believe something like this would be cool with male protag ones. MEN SHOULD ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE PERVERTED!

and also maybe give a save option that is not limited to inn/houses.
I somewhat agree with it. The game is not a roguelike at all, so not being able to save in the dungeon doesn't make much sense.

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Not being able to save whenever you want, respawning enemies, enemies attacking first, enemies running faster than you, enemies taking up entire hallways, enemies noticing you across the screen. Who made this, Satan?

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I usually use saveedit ( , but you can use others) in these cases.
This way, I just play enough to know that "now I'm on a 'spend 5 hours part'", and cheat my way to spend only half a hour.

Personally... I had the problem that I only discovered how to level up the main sword near the ending, since I'm a almost prude gentleman who had eyes for 1 girl only, and she wasn't part of the 2 main ones. If it wasn't for my gamer curiosity of "how this shit works", maybe I wouldn't know how to do it at all.
Still... This girl had only 2 scenes. 4, with the variations, and on 2 of them, at least one of us were drugged. Pretty sad...
Anyway, I know it would be too much to ask, but I'd love a prude path. Some games, specially the ones with a fem protag, have them, the "virgin route". I believe something like this would be cool with male protag ones. MEN SHOULD ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE PERVERTED!

I somewhat agree with it. The game is not a roguelike at all, so not being able to save in the dungeon doesn't make much sense.
My man! Finally someone with the same taste as me. Still don't know how to use specific quotes like you but anyway..... with saves, I knew them and always used it when I felt, "I can't take this shit." But I am kinda weird in the sense like I want to finish on my own without any walkthrough or cheats, it just feels more fulfilling you know?

Bro, just like you, I didn't do shit to those 2 girls. I wanted to nurture good relation with them, make them fall in love but the game isn't sophisticated like that. And man, without those h-scenes with girls, you literally are playing in "hard mode" in a grindy game haha.

You want a prude path? With a fem protag & "virgin route", I think I got you covered. It's called "violated heroine". The game is really perverted & shitty at times like you could totally fall into a trap without a hint but it feels so rewarding at the same time too. And know what, you play as a girl and can literally be a saint, no joke lol. Or you could also turn to be a orge loving whore too.

But I think, that game is too extreme so... you could try shera & three treasures. Here is F95 link :
f95zone.to/threads/shera-and-the-three-treasures-v1-06-asgar-knights-kagura-games.42030/

I finished the game as a virgin and later tried that, all scenes cheat or something. It's nice honestly.

Yes, men should have the right to choose between falling into their desires or not. It can definitely spice up the story as girls will react differently and feels more interactive.

Reactions: 69ztare

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I like some loot RNG in rpg as they give you more satisfaction when good luck hits and this game gave me exactly perfect use of this.
It's sad tho H-scenes were lazy and very mediocre CG didn't help otherwise I'd give this game a 10/10 score.

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. Anyone who knows what item number for "costume medals" is in the list that appears on the save editor? Many thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes