Jan 5, 2019
No worry it's not the same weapon. And i just now remembered that if you skip that quest you'd not only miss the reward but also said side heroine won't come live in your house and you won't be able to marry her either since her personal quest remain incomplete, and she might not get her ultimate skill too?. Heck now that i think about it, i'm only pretty sure, not completely sure if the quest is skippable :LOL:. So only try the game if you really feel like it in case i was wrong and its not possible to skip.
There's also the bummer that she is the best 4th party member by far, since you can't change sub characters classes they live and die on the perks they have, and she gets MP recovery at low MP, and the quest sword lowers her MP cost, so you can just stick an ambush crystal on her and blow through fights and she'll never run out of MP, and can always have enough in the tank to spam skills too. Also finishing a characters side quest like this also upgrades their equipment, which you also can't change out otherwise ontop of getting their tension skill.

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone know where I can find items no. 36 and 37? I could also use a good spot to find weapon no. 60 and costumes no. 63 and 64. Thanks in advance.

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone know where I can find items no. 36 and 37? I could also use a good spot to find weapon no. 60 and costumes no. 63 and 64. Thanks in advance.
Items no. 36 and 37 are keys to houses you can buy in City Hall. About Poison Glove and Bunny (Black) costumes, sorry it's so RND I just can't tell. It should be killing monsters around 6th floor for glove and any Succubus you find or clearing floor chests for costumes. Yea, it's grindy.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
You mind post a link to the download I can't find it
You can just use JoiPlay latest version on Patreon, put the game on Internal Storage and then add the game into JoiPlay and done, no error.

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
I got a question. How do I install the uncensore patch? I downloaded the game from here and the patch, but the patch says it can't find the game. How do I patch it or is it already installed into the main files that I downloaded?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I got a question. How do I install the uncensore patch? I downloaded the game from here and the patch, but the patch says it can't find the game. How do I patch it or is it already installed into the main files that I downloaded?
If you downloaded from here, then it should already be uncensored.

Reactions: Arabi1

LittleKid

Jun 8, 2017
guys the game keep on crashing when i play the H-Scene.. anyone suffers from this?
is there's a fix for this?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
guys the game keep on crashing when i play the H-Scene.. anyone suffers from this?
is there's a fix for this?
Did you downloaded from here? I did and played with japanese locale and never had any problem. Maybe the game got corrupted when you downloaded? This version should work properly.

LittleKid

Jun 8, 2017
Did you downloaded from here? I did and played with japanese locale and never had any problem. Maybe the game got corrupted when you downloaded? This version should work properly.
yeah i did download it here, and my system local is already on japanese, the crash occured on both normal and compressed version of the game, maybe i should install the uncesor patch?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
yeah i did download it here, and my system local is already on japanese, the crash occured on both normal and compressed version of the game, maybe i should install the uncesor patch?
Weird, I downloaded the normal version and the H-scenes were already uncensored, so it was already patched. The only other thing I can think off is have you downloaded ? I did that for another HRPG game I played a bit before playing Fall in Labyrinth, so maybe since they are both made on RPG Maker, maybe you need this?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Open the game as administrator.
If it doesn't work try to disable your antivirus before running the game.
Before doing it disconnect your pc from the net ofc to be sure and try the game for 5-10 minutes.
If that is the problem, enable your antivirus again and try to create an exception in your antivirus and see if it works the same.
Disabling your antivirus permanently is not an option that I suggest.

LittleKid

Jun 8, 2017
Weird, I downloaded the normal version and the H-scenes were already uncensored, so it was already patched. The only other thing I can think off is have you downloaded ? I did that for another HRPG game I played a bit before playing Fall in Labyrinth, so maybe since they are both made on RPG Maker, maybe you need this?
unfortunately, that doesn't work either, i've reinstalled all the rtp, put the game on excluded list and play the game as administrator, still crash at certain H-Scene, funnily, the game work well on other PC(my friend pc btw), so probably the error is in the current pc i use, although i have no idea what caused it

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes