killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
so the patch wont work it says the game is updated to the most recent number which is 1.1 but the patch is 1.2 so how do i make it work?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
so how to hav sex with lezze and brehilda ? i finished the game otherwise
For Leaze, find her in the cage in Brehilda's mansion after you recruit Brehilda and are given the key to open all the doors in her manor, you'll have to complete a quest to provide her with a medicine.

For Brehilda you'll need to complete a quest as well, you'll find Brehilda in the shopping district, near the entrance to the sewers, talk to her to start the quest. I don't know the exact requirements for this quest to unlock, but if you have done everything you can, including the guild quests she should appear there.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whats wrong whit the mapping its compleetly bugged out or corrupted from that Main Download
1652621781738.png
i dont think the map should be looking like this
even on the begin off the game on the boat there where palm trees inside the Boat
back door magicshop
1652623566001.png
look at the right side pieces of fences shouldnt be there
i dont think this place or map should be littered whit Carts
1652627407692.png

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
whats wrong whit the mapping its compleetly bugged out or corrupted from that Main Download
View attachment 1812106
i dont think the map should be looking like this
even on the begin off the game on the boat there where palm trees inside the Boat
back door magicshop
View attachment 1812142
look at the right side pieces of fences shouldnt be there
i dont think this place or map should be littered whit Carts
View attachment 1812248
Yeah, that's definetly not how it should look like. I used the Main Download and didn't encounter this though.
Are you using Locale Emulator? I noticed not using it ran the game anyways (although it gives a warning at first) so maybe it's related to that.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope started the game in english
and its the main DL and i also tryd to fix the maps via the RPGMAKER VX Ace
and perhaps adding new items didnt work ether or modifying that where alrdy in the game

and oddly enough i whas able to edited other RPG VX ace games but somehow not this 1

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
becausse the game is in English standert
and the game is 1.1 while the patch is 1.2 and it didnt whant to patch the game ether

Tulanx

Nov 27, 2020
I got stuck after sex with beahilda, labyrinth got locked, quest say goto city but nothing happened, anyone know ?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I got stuck after sex with beahilda, labyrinth got locked, quest say goto city but nothing happened, anyone know ?
If you already watched the cutscene in front of the closed labyrinth and tried to enter it, you must now enter the labyrinth through the secret entrance you had to use before going one screen north from the entrance.

Is there a way to ditch the magic sword at some point
You are not forced to equip it after the tutorial on the boat, just equip any other weapon you like.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
How did you get it work on Joiplay ? it keeps showing this error on my phone, unable to play and force closes the app.
Mine had error, please help
Hi how did you manage to make it work on your mine I can't seem to make mine work because it's looking for the audio file like the bgm and the Sound effect but when I check the downloaded file the said files does not appear
That's actually pretty simple, before running JoiPlay,go to settings at your phone Clock Settings,after that change the GMT to Japan (JST),after that go change your location somewhere there at "region",choose Japan,then try and run some japanese rpgm again see If it works

Bobb345

Dec 5, 2021
Hi how did you manage to make it work on your mine I can't seem to make mine work because it's looking for the audio file like the bgm and the Sound effect but when I check the downloaded file the said files does not appear
I will try to explain how I managed to play this game on Joiplay (I don't speak English fluently)

The audio files are in the "Game.exe" file. You can unpack the "Game.exe" file using the MaldiVes Player application (which you can download from Google play)
You will then obtain most of the missing audio files except a few like 追加 魔法 炎5(1秒).ogg. You can always copy/paste the missing file name so you can copy and then rename another audio file so you don't get stuck. The names of the audio files can be found on SteamDB : Depot » FALL IN LABYRINTH Demo Content.

Last edited:

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
I will try to explain how I managed to play this game on Joiplay (I don't speak English fluently)

The audio files are in the "Game.exe" file. You can unpack the "Game.exe" file using the MaldiVes Player application (which you can download from Google play)
You will then obtain most of the missing audio files except a few like 追加 魔法 炎5(1秒).ogg. You can always copy/paste the missing file name so you can copy and then rename another audio file so you don't get stuck. The names of the audio files can be found on SteamDB : Depot » FALL IN LABYRINTH Demo Content.
how to download the file?

Bobb345

Dec 5, 2021
how to download the file?
If I remember correctly (I may be wrong), after decrypting the "game.exe" file with Maldives player, this sound was in a file placed in the SE file, so I had to move this sound .
If you really can't find a sound, it's also possible to copy another sound and then modify its name so that joiplay considers it as the original sound (I had to do that for one or two sounds).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
If I remember correctly (I may be wrong), after decrypting the "game.exe" file with Maldives player, this sound was in a file placed in the SE file, so I had to move this sound .
If you really can't find a sound, it's also possible to copy another sound and then modify its name so that joiplay considers it as the original sound (I had to do that for one or two sounds).
Screenshot_2022-07-17-13-27-45-171_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
im getting stuck in another file again

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes